+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP HELP. PLEASE HELP. URGENT

cecfile

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Hi ,

I was hired by one staffing agency to work for TCS company and after 1 year, I switched to another staffing agency for more money but kept working in the same position in TCS company. Now both agencies have provided me LOR with same exact wording duties but with the different job title. Will this cause any problem ?. I have explained in LOE that duties are same on both LOR because I was working at same position and only switched staffing agency and tow different job titles are coming from their systems. Can someone advice , Am I doing it right ?

Kearnixer

Dec 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecfile said:
Hi ,

I was hired by one staffing agency to work for TCS company and after 1 year, I switched to another staffing agency for more money but kept working in the same position in TCS company. Now both agencies have provided me LOR with same exact wording duties but with the different job title. Will this cause any problem ?. I have explained in LOE that duties are same on both LOR because I was working at same position and only switched staffing agency and tow different job titles are coming from their systems. Can someone advice , Am I doing it right ?
What matters are the duties. So no worries. Nobody cares about the title.

cecfile

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
My Job duties are exactly same word to word got from both staffing agency but different job title . Wont be that issue ?

umar32085

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Paper Application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
24-07-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2017
cecfile said:
My Job duties are exactly same word to word got from both staffing agency but different job title . Wont be that issue ?
No issue, since you are working in both companies and you have LOR from both of them.

Sep 10, 2015
Hello,

I tried accessing your link on guide to fill out the express entry form step by step however it is showing as page cannot be loaded. If you could help me with some other link where I could access the link and benefit from it. Also when I used the CRS calculator on cic website it showed as 413 points however when I made a profile it is showing as 365 points.
Please help?

Sep 10, 2015
Hi,

Does IRCC keep a record of everything. I mean I worked as a Process Associate in TCS for 14 months but I don't know whether it qualifies for NOC 0, A or B because the way Indian employers provide offer/appointment letter they don't have any duties and job responsibilities on them (atleast not in my case). I also worked as an SME for about a year which come under NOC B but I was working while I was studying (I mean I was working and studying both full time), will IRCC consider that experience?
Also I provided the TCS information while I was applying for a study permit from India however now in order to get my experience and the time count and get more points can I provide some other information and prove that and if I do will it be considered as misrepresentation if IRCC finds that out.

Please help??

Sep 10, 2015
Hi,

I would appreciate your responses on this please.

I checked for my crs score using the tool on this website and it showed to be 445. when I checked the same on the CIC website using the crs tool, it showed as 413.

Now when I filled out the express entry form my points dropped down drastically to 365 and my Canadian experience and Canadian education was showing as 0, so I asked for some help from a friend who had a score of some 460 points and who got an ITA in March, after he did some changes to my profile, I get an email today from CIC saying that my profile was updated and now my points have rises up to 430 and now I can see the points for work experience but not for CRS Canadian education.

My question here is that if the same information was entered all the time why is it that different points are displayed all the time. This is putting me in a lot of stress.

Kindly advice?

Parry13

Dec 30, 2019
Hi,

Does IRCC keep a record of everything. I mean I worked as a Process Associate in TCS for 14 months but I don't know whether it qualifies for NOC 0, A or B because the way Indian employers provide offer/appointment letter they don't have any duties and job responsibilities on them (atleast not in my case). I also worked as an SME for about a year which come under NOC B but I was working while I was studying (I mean I was working and studying both full time), will IRCC consider that experience?
Also I provided the TCS information while I was applying for a study permit from India however now in order to get my experience and the time count and get more points can I provide some other information and prove that and if I do will it be considered as misrepresentation if IRCC finds that out.

Please help??
Hi, do you know NOC code for Process Associate?