+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help help Pakistanis, Awarded full scholarship but online application !!!

hopeful_786

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
beta.there is nothing about to joke...but aapko thoda search out karna chaya tha how to apply..

aap HR consultants walon ko case ka lia hire kar laita and York University is on their panel...

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
personal study plan, proof of all previous education, and police certificate, in the proofs of education, my O level certificate is enough? or do i need to show results of my previous classes too?

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
i read it on CIC website, that the paper application takes 11 weeks, and online application takes 2 weeks, so i had to choose online application, but i did not know i would end up like this, the situation is completely opposite here, i was completely new to this visa thing and i thought it was an easy thing as they only require 5 to 6 documents on online, but i didnt know it would give me mental disorders like this

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
Very sad to see bro. Don't worry. Human makes mistake. Perfection is the quality of Allah Almighty not ours. you should have attached PCC and all educational documents including your O and A level. mossinis was saying right you cant upload docs once you submit your file.
here is the link for pakistan CHC requirment : http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/53_1.aspx

msamsa

Jul 19, 2014
I applied on the 26th of May through a paper based application. Did my biometrics the next day. I did not attach PCC and besides that attached my bank statement which was of three weeks. And then, I got my medical done on the 1st of August.

Like the many who say here that if you get a medical done successfully you're ready do go. So York Kid, no need to worry. We're on the same ground and you'll get your visa IA as well.

By the way, people, when will the embassies reopen in Islamabad? I

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
the problem is that I have not even received the call for medical test and neither have they asked me to submit my original passport. I wont mind a rejection if they do it now, but if they rejected me after a long time when my classes will start i wont have enough time to submit again

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
haseeb, dont get dishearten u have still time and u can make correction in it just email them let them know what docs u have missed in submission and let them to ask from u. I also was thinking to apply for online once but i have ask others suggestion they said its up to u so i chose paper based but i done research first pros and cons of both, i am sharing with all of you read it carefully

Paper Base Pros
First its easy process U can give as many docs for ur support u wish to give i have given around 50 supporting docs like certificates, experience letter aperication letter from differnt institute.
Second its has tracking U can track ur docs status whether they received or not means once u file ur application with docs now its their responsibilities to send in proper order and safe manner
Third U can reused or re seen ur docs once u received ur file after decision received

Paper Base Cons
its lengthy process means its take time to get decisions and which i only seen one cons in paper base

Online pros is one or two only
First which is its decision process is quick u get ur decision quick
second U not make or generate ur Uic number again once u generate at time of application it remain same once u applied for work permit or pr, and paper based u have to save ur intro letter on which ur uic number mention

Online Cons
first its has limited space given to upload docs so u cant upload ur all supporting docs like me i have 50
And all other pros of paper based is cons of online

so think and apply

Now pray for all dont cry over split milk and find other way as i mention earlier email them and let them know and wait for their response

I wish all here get success and visa and pray all get visa and wish them best of luck

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
you can withdraw your application if your scholarship is gonna affect by processing time. online is far quicker than paper based. It is my judgement. Kindly which you seem the best.

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Sir u told me before that online applications from Pakistan are processed in visa office in Missisuaga, so if I contact a relative of mine who lives in Toronto, can he be allowed to visit the visa office in Missisuaga and request them to speed up the process for my application so that I can reach my university on time.

hopeful_786

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
haseebhaseeb30 said:
Sir u told me before that online applications from Pakistan are processed in visa office in Missisuaga, so if I contact a relative of mine who lives in Toronto, can he be allowed to visit the visa office in Missisuaga and request them to speed up the process for my application so that I can reach my university on time.
beta. is tarah nahi hota..yeh apna area ka MNA ko approach nahi karna ..it's CIC...life ban bhi kar skata hain apko...ab sabar karo

haseebhaseeb30

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
my school counselor has advised me to explain about this long delay to York University and ask/request them to send a message to the canadian embassy, is it fine if someone from York Univ send a message to the canadian embassy telling them to speed up the process?

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
It wont help your case if the school sends a letter.

Tomorrow, if you do something inside Canada, the school wont take responsibility. So, CIC wont process it any faster, in fact it might get slowed down since they have to add extra details to your file.

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
bhai haseeb cool down,,, ap process ko faster karnay kay chakar mai apna case karab kardo gay,, itni jald bazi case ko kharab karay gai plzzz baat ko samjo,, ap case ko withdraw karlo aur pir kisi achay consultant kay through apply karo aur apni uni say request karo kay ap ko deffer letter issue karay takay ap next year ya pir next semester mai ja sakao,,,, ap khud jantay ho jaldi ka kam humsha saytan ka hota hai jis say banta huwa kam karab hojata hai,,, yahn sub ap ko yehi samja rahay but ap inki sunay kay liy tyar nahi and dont get confuse meri ap ko ek hee advise hai is situation mai withdraw ur case and refile with fresh docs and with help of consultant ok