+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help help help

Paraschechi

Oct 28, 2018
Anyone who believes that PTE is the root cause of refusal is unaware. I got my student visa for may 2019 intake on 21 Dec and submitted my PTE score, upfront medical, one year fees and gic certificate. In short file went through SDS. If your college / university accepts PTE and you have met their score requirements then visa officers don't object.

Order for caips notes and you will get the reason, it must be something else.
Who was ur agent and did you show money?

binpesinbal

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Dear brother plz tell me how ur agent makes visa officer satisfy in sop by assigning ur test
You don't need to mwntime in your SOP that you have taken PTE. But I want to ask you that did you send your PTE score from your PTE login id to IRCC. If you dint send to IRCC from your PTE portal maybe they were unable to verify your PTE score and visa officer refused.

Paraschechi

Oct 28, 2018
You don't need to mwntime in your SOP that you have taken PTE. But I want to ask you that did you send your PTE score from your PTE login id to IRCC. If you dint send to IRCC from your PTE portal maybe they were unable to verify your PTE score and visa officer refused.
I got refusal on 22 of nov 2018 , when i was reapplied on 7 of nov i was saw ur ur post of refusal on this site and sent my scores to ircc bt not mentioned in my sop.

binpesinbal

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
I got refusal on 22 of nov 2018 , when i was reapplied on 7 of nov i was saw ur ur post of refusal on this site and sent my scores to ircc bt not mentioned in my sop.
You apply for CAIPS Notes immediately and get deferred for may intake. Caips notes will tell you the exact comments of the visa officer. I think in the proposed studies refusal reason is common for everyone. But caips notes will give you exact reason and then reapply with a solid letter of explanation justifying yourself.
Waheguru Mehr kare. Hope you get your visa.

Paraschechi

Oct 28, 2018
I already applied caips after my second refusal , it was applied by my agent on 18th of dec. Which is ur college and program?

Daler sandhu

Aug 15, 2018
Anyone who believes that PTE is the root cause of refusal is unaware. I got my student visa for may 2019 intake on 21 Dec and submitted my PTE score, upfront medical, one year fees and gic certificate. In short file went through SDS. If your college / university accepts PTE and you have met their score requirements then visa officers don't object.

Order for caips notes and you will get the reason, it must be something else.
When did you applied for visa??