Speaking -80
Reading-61
Writing-62
Listening-61
I applied for college of the rockies for associate of arts program

I was refused two times

Please help me guys with proper guidance
Here is my refusal letter

This refers to your application for a student permit to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a student permit; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, or your future prospects and plans.

This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Any one there plz
Plz plz
Plz plz
Help me
Completed +2 in 2016 with arts 64%
In pte i got 62 overall which is equivalent to ielts 6.5
I applied under sds category and paid one year fee and gic
Speaking -80
Reading-61
Writing-62
Listening-61
I applied for college of the rockies for associate of arts program
I was refused two times

Please help me guys with proper guidance
Here is my refusal letter

This refers to your application for a student permit to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a student permit; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability, or your future prospects and plans.

This application is closed. Please note that any new information you wish to provide must be submitted with a new application and processing fee. Should you wish to reapply, I would suggest that you do so only if your situation has changed substantively or you have significant new information to submit.

First of all how you applied for SDS with PTE ? I thought for SDS only IELTS is accepted.

binpesinbal

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Anyone who believes that PTE is the root cause of refusal is unaware. I got my student visa for may 2019 intake on 21 Dec and submitted my PTE score, upfront medical, one year fees and gic certificate. In short file went through SDS. If your college / university accepts PTE and you have met their score requirements then visa officers don't object.

Order for caips notes and you will get the reason, it must be something else.