+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help help help....WES did'nt recognize India's top ranked institute...what to do

Shannet

Jan 8, 2020
Hey
Congrats... which all reports did you send? can i get your mail id?
Need urgent help.

Thanks in advance

Hello , can you please guide on how did you send the equivalence certificate to WES? On am email? Mine also has come out as not recognized institution.

garryrandhawa

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hi can somebody please let me know that after WES receives secondary verification, what does the status in our WES account look like?

Mine shows:

in progress
we are processing a new package or document for your application.

Do they show this status irrespective of the fact that they receive an email verification or a verification by post from the institute?

When will they give a completion date ? kindly please help. Thanks in advance.

segbas

May 9, 2013
Dear all,
I have 2 questions here; 1st: My wife have completed her evaluation through IQAS, but Saskatchewan MOE required WES for assessment, can she forward the IQAS report to WES or she will start all over again.
2nd: has anyone ever gotten her Post Graduate Diploma from AP Teachers Training Institute assessed by WES? Please reply. Thank you

philipgeo88

Apr 14, 2018
Hi can somebody please let me know that after WES receives secondary verification, what does the status in our WES account look like?

Mine shows:

in progress
we are processing a new package or document for your application.

Do they show this status irrespective of the fact that they receive an email verification or a verification by post from the institute?

When will they give a completion date ? kindly please help. Thanks in advance.
Sorry this reply is coming late. Ideally, in 2 weeks the status will change to "completed" and you can download your PDF report. I'm sure you have it now.

Reactions: garryrandhawa

Rezalert

Jun 27, 2020
Hi. From which campus did SP Jain send your transcripts to WES? We are being told that the signing authority sits in Mumbai but I've not studied in the Mumbai campus. Apparently the campus in Dubai is not recognised as well.
Guys, I see there have been posts on SPJCM/SPJSGM Global MBA questions after my post on this thread.

WES recognized my Global MBA degree in 2016; one of my batch mate also got his GMBA degree recognized as recent as in August 2017.

I am glad that many fellow GMBAs are coming to Canada. :)....

Please ensure you ask SP Jain (SPJCM) to send your transcripts to WES. SP Jain may take some fees for it; however its important SP Jain sends it to WES.

Cheers......

EDIT:
GMBA Folks: Do send me a PM and I will send you the SPJ contact person to contact to.
Hi. From which campus did SP Jain send your transcripts to WES? We are being told that the signing authority sits in Mumbai but I've not studied in the Mumbai campus. Apparently the campus in Dubai is not recognised as well.

raviivar20

Jun 30, 2020
To my surprise, I got my WES report in around a month's time. I paid fee on May 27 and got the report on June 30.
Unfortunately, WES gave an equivalence of mere post graduate diploma of 1 year to my MBA degree from an IIM. I have challenged their decision. Let's see how they respond.
I would strongly suggest everyone to avoid getting your ECA through WES. It's a waste of your valuable money and time.

raviivar20

Jun 30, 2020
To my surprise, I got my WES report in around a month's time. I paid fee on May 27 and got the report on June 30.
Unfortunately, WES gave an equivalence of mere post graduate diploma of 1 year to my MBA degree from an IIM. I have challenged their decision. Let's see how they respond.
I would strongly suggest everyone to avoid getting your ECA through WES. It's a waste of your valuable money and time.
So I challenged WES on their assessment upon which they reviewed their evaluation and gave me a revised report which now has an MBA equivalency.

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
So I challenged WES on their assessment upon which they reviewed their evaluation and gave me a revised report which now has an MBA equivalency.
@raviivar20 Since when does IIM give MBA degrees? Dont you have a PGDBM? I believe you know the full form of that abbreviation.. just a thought..

raviivar20

Jun 30, 2020
@raviivar20 Since when does IIM give MBA degrees? Dont you have a PGDBM? I believe you know the full form of that abbreviation.. just a thought..
@comet7700 Indeed, I know the full form. However, I reiterate that WES accepted their mistake, changed their decision, and gave me canadian equivalent MBA. I would suggest you to do some research on the Brand IIM. Smile. Take care.

josekar

Jul 25, 2020
Hi all , the threads here are very helpful . Anyone here with a 2 yr PGDM from SPJIMR. Did the course get recognized as masters / MBA ? I am filing through WES now. Wanted to check before i go ahead

josekar

Jul 25, 2020
Hi .. I have done my PGPM from SPJIMR and my ECA processing is underway.. could you please share your contact details.. need some information and help
Hi all , the threads here are very helpful . Anyone here with a 2 yr PGDM from SPJIMR. Did the course get recognized as masters / MBA ? I am filing through WES now. Wanted to check before i go ahead

DeepikaAjay

Jul 25, 2020
Guys, I see there have been posts on SPJCM/SPJSGM Global MBA questions after my post on this thread.

WES recognized my Global MBA degree in 2016; one of my batch mate also got his GMBA degree recognized as recent as in August 2017.

I am glad that many fellow GMBAs are coming to Canada. :)....

Please ensure you ask SP Jain (SPJCM) to send your transcripts to WES. SP Jain may take some fees for it; however its important SP Jain sends it to WES.

Cheers......

EDIT:
GMBA Folks: Do send me a PM and I will send you the SPJ contact person to contact to.
We are trying for WES n want contact no of person in mumbai campus.

diyaaa

Apr 18, 2019
Is there anyone who has completed PGDM from Alliance University and got it evaluated as Masters/diploma by WES or any other evaluation body? Plz respond!!!

Also, does the specialization matter while evaluation? I have two courses in mind, either HR or Information Systems Management and want to make sure it will be considered.