+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help!! Gic Account

anjali1

Mar 3, 2017
i just approached consultant for my student visa process last year but due to some reasons i couldnt make it for jan 2017 session and then i thought to forward the process by some other friend of mine and i told that consultant that i dont want to continue with them . . by that time they created my scotia gic account and now when i need it they are not providing me the details and asking 40000 rupees for the info . . what should i do??? :-[

nagdewani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anjali1 said:
i just approached consultant for my student visa process last year but due to some reasons i couldnt make it for jan 2017 session and then i thought to forward the process by some other friend of mine and i told that consultant that i dont want to continue with them . . by that time they created my scotia gic account and now when i need it they are not providing me the details and asking 40000 rupees for the info . . what should i do??? :-[
Do you have your GIC certificate?

varunnarayan

Jun 15, 2015
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-0
Don't pay anything. They're trying to get their service free from you. You're not obliged to pay anything

interval

Jan 20, 2017
Hi,
I have made mistake while filling form (application for study permit made outside of canada), i answered these two questions as NO while they wer meant to be yes,
Have you ever been refused a visa or permit? NO
Have previously applied to enter or remain in canada?NO
as i used previous form and just changed dates and viewed.
however I have mentioned it all in LOE and also mentioned my UCI number in form, what should I do ? will it be considered as misrepresentation ?
what should i do?

YWChen

Nov 11, 2016
When did you submit your form? If they have not processed your application, you can withdraw it for whatever reason.

interval said:
Hi,
I have made mistake while filling form (application for study permit made outside of canada), i answered these two questions as NO while they wer meant to be yes,
Have you ever been refused a visa or permit? NO
Have previously applied to enter or remain in canada?NO
as i used previous form and just changed dates and viewed.
however I have mentioned it all in LOE and also mentioned my UCI number in form, what should I do ? will it be considered as misrepresentation ?
what should i do?

anjali1

Mar 3, 2017
but i dont have any details of my account . . i really need that . . rm where can i get ?? bank will give??

varunnarayan

Jun 15, 2015
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-0
Tell them to cancel your account. Open a fresh account from your new consultant.

neelpatel19071994

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi- Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
19/09/2015
Med's Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
19/10/2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2017
LANDED..........
Soon ( 11th in Apr'17)
anjali1 said:

I am assuming that you have not paid for GIC.
If so,then Foreget them.
Open a new account.

anjali1

Mar 3, 2017
They are not even cancelling that account . . and the bank is saying account can be opened once . . i cant open the new one . . can i go for icici canada? is this a good option?

neelpatel19071994

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi- Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted
IELTS Request
19/09/2015
Med's Request
Submitted
Med's Done....
19/10/2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2017
LANDED..........
Soon ( 11th in Apr'17)
anjali1 said:
They are not even cancelling that account . . and the bank is saying account can be opened once . . i cant open the new one . . can i go for icici canada? is this a good option?
Ya you can.
Paying its ood option than paying 40000 INR to Consulant

anuragsood

Jan 5, 2017
anjali1 said:
education abroad sector 17 chandigarh
Forget the agent. Contact the bank directly Tell them that you have misplaced your account details and if they can share it with you again. If they refuse open a new account. If that is also refused then contact ICICI. Doing all this is anyway better than running after your stupid agent and paying them anything.

Dhan09

Aug 3, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-03-2020
AOR Received.
07-03-2020
Issue with ICICI is that unless u going near to Brampton, mississauga or toronto it's a hassle to go to the bank branch and initiate the account activation once u reach Canada.