+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help for withdraw of visa application

yhemight

May 30, 2017
Good evening house. please i made a mistake when i submitted my application. please can anyone help me on the process to take to withdraw the application, so as for me to start all over again. please this is urgent your respond will be highly appreciated

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Good evening house. please i made a mistake when i submitted my application. please can anyone help me on the process to take to withdraw the application, so as for me to start all over again. please this is urgent your respond will be highly appreciated
Is it online or offline?

Assuming you submitted Offline.. You must submit a withdrawal request mentioning the precise reason that why you are withdrawing... And then submit a new one with new processing fee..

yhemight

May 30, 2017
Is it online or offline?

Assuming you submitted Offline.. You must submit a withdrawal request mentioning the precise reason that why you are withdrawing... And then submit a new one with new processing fee..
It's an online application

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
It's an online application
Hello,

How did the withdrawal process go ? Were you able to withdraw your application ? Can you brief the process and timelines of your withdrawal process please ?

yhemight

May 30, 2017
My withdrawal was not successful. Guess it was because i submitted another application before the withdrawal was effected so was denied . l filled the web form to make the withdrawal.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
My withdrawal was not successful. Guess it was because i submitted another application before the withdrawal was effected so was denied . l filled the web form to make the withdrawal.
Can you please brief the withdrawal process ? Did you have to sign any withdrawal forms ?

How long did it take for them to respond to your withdrawal request ? Weeks or Months ?

yhemight

May 30, 2017
Go to the webform to fill out your details and why you want the application to be withdraw . It took five weeks after biometric to get response. Don't expect refund of your money