+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help For Medicals

vivek121097

Jan 21, 2010
I am overweight by 20-25 KGS, but ht is 6 ft, wt is 106KG, and i am perfectly alrite but just feeling scare for medicals
I want to just go for all tests, so that i can prepare myself according to that if something comes wrong in report
Pls suggests me tests which will help me for my medicals

As on Date I am having No problem, Physically fit, but have a wish to go Canada

Now days I have started morning walk, dieting for reducing weight and also I started taking medicine for reducing weight prescribed by Physician from yesterday . I am using reshape capsules, doctor said its not having any side effects and I have just send my papers two days back to Visa Office Delhi, My medicals will cum after 3-4 months time approx

Pls help..............

SD, Qorax, Accounts your views will be highly appreciated

other forum members your views will also be very very helpful for me.

Thanks
Vivek

SD

Star Member
Jan 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi There - being overweight especially with your height and weight - is not going to be a concern - your BMI is not going to be high. My husband is exactly the same height and approx same weight. They are even fine with High BP, Sugar, Cholestrol which is under control and your doctor can provide a letter stating that your condition is under control.

So nothing to worry about.

One word of caution : slimming pills have an adverse effect on your heart rate and blood pressure - please check for this before you take anything like that. Rather exercise as that also tends to help you.

We are currently on a very strict veggie diet ( hard for hubby but worth it if we can see that golden visa!). We are also gyming every day and drinking something like 4 litres of water each day.

We are also following tons of good advice on this forum and its all hopefully going to help us!

irshad2005

Feb 22, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
Doc's Request.
18-02-2010
AOR Received.
18-02-2010
File Transfer...
08-03-2010
Dear Vivek,

There is no wrong being over weight.
This wont affect your dream of Canada but if you loose weight then this will in turn help your life style.
but be careful do not take any type of medicine to loose weight please.....
rest.....all well....all the best

vivek121097

Jan 21, 2010
Dear SD,

Thanks Very Much For reply, Have u gone thru medicals or Got Visa??

I will definitely stop Taking Medicine, but Pls recommend me tests what they do so that I will take these tests just to see my reports, becoz this will help me in preparing for medicals.

your advise will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Vivek

SD

Star Member
Jan 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we scrutinised this entire handbook that you can check on www.cic.gc.ca

it is the dmp handbook - make sure you check the latest version. it is the instruction from the canadian visa office to its doctors - like a guide.

it has all the answers of what tests they will perform:

URL: www.cic.gc.ca/english//pdf/pub/dmp-handbook2009.pdf