Pkzz help me
I was to apply for ielts general training, there is first name which. I have
But last name i dont hace,, then what can i do in ielts application
Plzz tell si that i cn apply as soon as

Oct 31, 2015
Same problem here... please help.

My full name is Amir.
My father's name is Mirza Iqbal.

Now the problem is that when i went for IELTS registration, the person concerned informed me that the rule is that if there is only single name (in my case just Amir) then this name is taken as Surname since surname comes first.

All my educational documents have my name "Amir" on them followed my S/O Mirza Iqbal.

And my passport states.... Iqbal as my Surname...and Amir as my Given Name. I am just asking that will there be any problem in the name on my IELTS Test Report??

I want to know what to mention on my IELTS Form so that later the names on my degrees and IELTS Result Report do not contradict

Please help required urgently as i have to register for the test.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
immigrant_to_be said:
Same problem here... please help.

My full name is Amir.
My father's name is Mirza Iqbal.

Now the problem is that when i went for IELTS registration, the person concerned informed me that the rule is that if there is only single name (in my case just Amir) then this name is taken as Surname since surname comes first.

All my educational documents have my name "Amir" on them followed my S/O Mirza Iqbal.

And my passport states.... Iqbal as my Surname...and Amir as my Given Name. I am just asking that will there be any problem in the name on my IELTS Test Report??

I want to know what to mention on my IELTS Form so that later the names on my degrees and IELTS Result Report do not contradict

Please help required urgently as i have to register for the test.
Usually IDP/BC take the same name as given in the passport,

so if it is same as the passport then there wouldn't be any issue,

You would have an option to write Letter of Explanation after getting ITA

where you can mention all unclear things.

Good Luck