+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help for applying for PNP. 417 points in EE without a job offer

Kumar2017

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi,
I want to apply for EE and since my score is lower from 417, I should apply for a nomination.
I'm 31 yrs old, single and my NOC is 2283 (I already did the IETLS - L 8.5, R 8.5, W 7, S 7).
I don't have family or friends in Canada.

The nomination program is changing all the time - opens/closes. Therefore I'm not sure to which one I should apply for at this time.

NOC - 2283

What do you recommend for me to apply?

lileka

Sep 20, 2017
Hi,
I want to apply for EE and since my score is lower from 417, I should apply for a nomination.
I'm 31 yrs old, single and my NOC is 2283 (I already did the IETLS - L 8.5, R 8.5, W 7, S 7).

The nomination program is changing all the time - opens/closes. Therefore I'm not sure to which one I should apply for at this time.

NOC - 2283

If you take IELTS again and improve your writing and speaking score by 0.5 point to get 7.5, you'll get significantly more points overall and might be able to receive ITA from EE.

leannel

Jul 23, 2018
Hi,

NOC - 2283

with NOC 2283, you can apply under the Tech Pilot for PNP, look into that option, is the fastest among all the PNP programs.

leannel

Jul 23, 2018
Tech Pilot PNP requires a job offer. I don't have a Job offer to apply for that.
Personally, I will recommend you to go to the individual company's website and subscribe to their job postings. From my experience, with big companies like Amazon and Microsoft, they are more likely to sponsor an oversee worker. For instance, in their application for potential employees, it will have a question similar to something like "will you need a sponsorship" but other smaller companies would just ask "are you eligible to legally work in Canada" and they don't usually consider oversee applicants that require sponsorship. There are a couple famous job posting websites, such as Glassdoor, LinkedIn or Indeed. However, larger companies (which are more likely to hire overseas) don't really post their job posting on places such as Indeed or Glassdoor, except their own job posting page through their company website.

That's my insights, hope that helps.

Reactions: hopeforthefuture

Kumar2017

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Personally, I will recommend you to go to the individual company's website and subscribe to their job postings. From my experience, with big companies like Amazon and Microsoft, they are more likely to sponsor an oversee worker. For instance, in their application for potential employees, it will have a question similar to something like "will you need a sponsorship" but other smaller companies would just ask "are you eligible to legally work in Canada" and they don't usually consider oversee applicants that require sponsorship. There are a couple famous job posting websites, such as Glassdoor, LinkedIn or Indeed. However, larger companies (which are more likely to hire overseas) don't really post their job posting on places such as Indeed or Glassdoor, except their own job posting page through their company website.

That's my insights, hope that helps.
Thanks for the reply

smilewinnipeg16

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Thanks for the reply
Don't give IELTS again.. Its time wasting and money as well... IELTS is just business for these countries. A person who can write, speak, understand English IELTS shouldn't be there...It's a business to make money i.e. these countries are rich...

Tech Pilot program needs job offer... Just file your application in EE... People with scores of 280 also in pool......They will pick also lower score ranking this year...Apply for Nomination and just wait.. Hope for the best!...

If 7500 getting ITA not all getting PR Visa as many got filtered and out of race so chances are bright...Just have patience.

Reactions: hopeforthefuture

Kumar2017

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Don't give IELTS again.. Its time wasting and money as well... IELTS is just business for these countries. A person who can write, speak, understand English IELTS shouldn't be there...It's a business to make money i.e. these countries are rich...

Tech Pilot program needs job offer... Just file your application in EE... People with scores of 280 also in pool......They will pick also lower score ranking this year...Apply for Nomination and just wait.. Hope for the best!...

If 7500 getting ITA not all getting PR Visa as many got filtered and out of race so chances are bright...Just have patience.
Thanks for the reply. I am waiting

Reactions: smilewinnipeg16