+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help for a friend to move to Canada permanantly

nabeelkhawar

Jul 22, 2018
Hello All,
I hope you all will be doing good.
I want help regarding immigration or moving to Canada permanantly. So below is the case. Please read and reply with your helpful advice.
One of my friend who lives in Pakistan is willing to move to Canada permanantly with his wife and a kid. He is currently working from past 5 years in an IT orgamization as an IT administrator.
Moreover, previously he has done his A'levels which is I guess high-school and then three years diploma in computer IT. Also he carries a strong certifications in his feild from different platforms. He has done his IELTS and scored overall 8.
Can anyone guide that what directions should he take in order to move to Canada permanantly with her family?
Your answers would be highly appreciated.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks.
Best Regards:
Nabeel Khawar

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hello All,
I hope you all will be doing good.
I want help regarding immigration or moving to Canada permanantly. So below is the case. Please read and reply with your helpful advice.
One of my friend who lives in Pakistan is willing to move to Canada permanantly with his wife and a kid. He is currently working from past 5 years in an IT orgamization as an IT administrator.
Moreover, previously he has done his A'levels which is I guess high-school and then three years diploma in computer IT. Also he carries a strong certifications in his feild from different platforms. He has done his IELTS and scored overall 8.
Can anyone guide that what directions should he take in order to move to Canada permanantly with her family?
Your answers would be highly appreciated.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks.
Best Regards:
Nabeel Khawar
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html