+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Finding a house to rent/rent to own before moving

Danielle Reade

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hello,

I've been trying to find a house that will be available for my husband and I to rent as soon as we move there. November 1st we are planning on landing, and we are planning on using airbnb for the first month before we find something more permanent but if we could skip that step that would be great.

Has anyone had any luck with finding a house to rent before actually moving there? We live in USA currently and are moving to the Niagara region in Ontario.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would be easier in a smaller area. A job will help as well as a credit check if you can provide one. Not sure what the vacancy rate isn St Catherine's. If there are many rentals available your chances will be better.

Reactions: Danielle Reade

Scarberian

May 9, 2018
Hello,

I've been trying to find a house that will be available for my husband and I to rent as soon as we move there. November 1st we are planning on landing, and we are planning on using airbnb for the first month before we find something more permanent but if we could skip that step that would be great.

Has anyone had any luck with finding a house to rent before actually moving there? We live in USA currently and are moving to the Niagara region in Ontario.
You mean you will arrive in Nov 2018? Where will you prefer to stay temporarily- before settling in Niagara?
As such, finding temp home to stay is not difficult in GTA area; not sure of Niagara region.