+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help: Express entry : Have you ever applied for IRCC before?

khondokar_khaled

Jan 24, 2015
HI!

I have two express entry profiles that I created last year but I did not get an ITA and eventually withdrew my application.

Now, I am creating a new profile and the question they ask me is that did I ever apply to IRCC before? Is submission of express entry means applying to IRCC? I have read many threads and there are differences in opinion in that. Can you please guide me what should I do?

Thanks in Advance,
Kamran

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
HI!

I have two express entry profiles that I created last year but I did not get an ITA and eventually withdrew my application.

Now, I am creating a new profile and the question they ask me is that did I ever apply to IRCC before? Is submission of express entry means applying to IRCC? I have read many threads and there are differences in opinion in that. Can you please guide me what should I do?

Thanks in Advance,
Kamran
Your answer should be NO

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
No, you didn't apply. If you don't get to the AOR stage (application on record, you accepted the ITA and then actually submitted the application), then you haven't applied.

upinderdhami

Dec 12, 2017
Hi,

I am applying for the first time for express entry.
But I have applied earlier for MPNP through particular province and waiting for the draw.
What option should I select?