+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!!!! Error in webform response.

Laseun

May 28, 2020
I sent a message to IRCC using webform concerning my delayed study permit application. Today I got a response that the information (don’t know the specific one they are referring to) differs from the one they have on file.

I had to use the webform in August before I got my medical request and AIP. Same information I provided here.

This mail got me worried. What should I do?

I already have my GCMS note and everything seems alright there. I applied since March though and my university is UWindsor.

mgmann0001

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
I
I sent a message to IRCC using webform concerning my delayed study permit application. Today I got a response that the information (don’t know the specific one they are referring to) differs from the one they have on file.

I had to use the webform in August before I got my medical request and AIP. Same information I provided here.

I already have my GCMS note and everything seems alright there. I applied since March though and my university is UWindsor.
In how much time after raising the webform u got the reply? Plz help

picuka

Nov 29, 2020

This happened to me too. I have 2 names and I accidentally only out 1 name in the webform this was the case for me

mgmann0001

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
This happened to me too. I have 2 names and I accidentally only out 1 name in the webform this was the case for me
Did you raised the webform again? And how much time it took to get the response from ircc after raising the webform?

picuka

Nov 29, 2020
Did you raised the webform again? And how much time it took to get the response from ircc after raising the webform?
Yes, I raised 3-4 webforms in total. sometimes it took 2 days sometimes it took 2-3 weeks to get a response