+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help: Error in uploading requested document

noelvictoria

Mar 24, 2019
I submitted my application last August 1. Last August 19, I received a Request Letter to submit copies of certified birth certificates of my kids and a Letter of Explanation for my NBI/Police Clearance. I obtained the needed documents yesterday and I am to upload it today.

I was entering the details needed for the Police Clearance in the online portal and clicked on next, which led me to the page where I am to choose the document and upload. I realized that I entered the wrong expiry date in the previous page so I clicked on Cancel. It brought me back to the document list page. Now, when I try to click on Upload File, I keep on getting an error which says:

System-generated error code:9IW15Z3T (2019-08-24 05:09:34)
Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::
  1. We are currently updating this Web site.
  2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

But if I try to click on the Upload File for the birth certificate, it works.

What should I do? How do I fix this? I can't seem to upload my documents now.

Last edited:

LilianDo

Nov 25, 2019
I submitted my application last August 1. Last August 19, I received a Request Letter to submit copies of certified birth certificates of my kids and a Letter of Explanation for my NBI/Police Clearance. I obtained the needed documents yesterday and I am to upload it today.

I was entering the details needed for the Police Clearance in the online portal and clicked on next, which led me to the page where I am to choose the document and upload. I realized that I entered the wrong expiry date in the previous page so I clicked on Cancel. It brought me back to the document list page. Now, when I try to click on Upload File, I keep on getting an error which says:

System-generated error code:9IW15Z3T (2019-08-24 05:09:34)
Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available.
Possible reasons::
  1. We are currently updating this Web site.
  2. We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.

But if I try to click on the Upload File for the birth certificate, it works.

What should I do? How do I fix this? I can't seem to upload my documents now.
Hi, I’m having the same issue right now. Did you figure out what to do? Thank you

LilianDo

Nov 25, 2019
Are you from the Philippines? I contacted the Canadian embassy here in the Philippines and they gave me this email address to contact: MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

They were able to resolve my issue.
Thank you so much! My application is with Singapore office. I sent them an email and got an auto reply saying they cannot fix technical issue because the website is run within Canada. Did you happen to know how the Manila office fixed your problem. Thanks again for your help.

noelvictoria

Mar 24, 2019
They didn't actually fix the website issue. But I emailed them the document that I can't upload. Then they replied with this:

This is to acknowledge receipt of the documents/information you have sent us, which have been added to your file.

In the meantime, your patience is appreciated as we continue processing your application.

Note that we will not respond to any enquiries if the application is within the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) service standards, or if the answer to your enquiry is available on the website: www.canada.ca/immigration.​

They uploaded my document from their end so I didn't need to upload anything anymore.

Reactions: LilianDo

LilianDo

Nov 25, 2019
They didn't actually fix the website issue. But I emailed them the document that I can't upload. Then they replied with this:

This is to acknowledge receipt of the documents/information you have sent us, which have been added to your file.

In the meantime, your patience is appreciated as we continue processing your application.

Note that we will not respond to any enquiries if the application is within the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) service standards, or if the answer to your enquiry is available on the website: www.canada.ca/immigration.​

They uploaded my document from their end so I didn't need to upload anything anymore.
That is so nice of them! Thanks so much for your help! I hooe your application will be approved shortly.

Did you see the documents shown up on your online profile after that, or received an acknowledgement letter over IRCC email/ message? I hope the Singapore office will be able to help with that too.

noelvictoria

Mar 24, 2019
That is so nice of them! Thanks so much for your help! I hooe your application will be approved shortly.

Did you see the documents shown up on your online profile after that, or received an acknowledgement letter over IRCC email/ message? I hope the Singapore office will be able to help with that too.
Thank you. I got my approval last September.

Yes, it's in my profile already. No message from IRCC anymore. Just got the approval after a few days.