+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP: Employer backout after medical exam

qtqtkate

Oct 19, 2010
Im here in the philippines processing my LCP application and i got a problem with my employer after my medical exam. my employer is no longer be contacted and doesn't comply on the requirement on embassy.. she relocate from waterdown and thunder bay, the last email she said that she regret to inform me that their new house is smaller than before and i have no rooms available for them so she will no longer be support my application and she won't submit anything from now on. and that was the last time she email me back and no response at all.

but one of the owwa officer in toronto, mr. eric parungao, which is currently here in manila, advice me to find a new employer asap and submit a new LMO and job contract just to follow my pending application.. is it acceptable? if incase i found a new employer would it be possible to submit those requested documents but a new employer? while my papers are pending on manila canadian embassy if i found a new one would it be okay with the visa officer if i submit a new one?

please be advice. thank you

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Yes, in effect you want your application to continue under a new employer. So find an employer and let him/her know that you have started the process (so it doesn't take forever to finish) and you need a contract and LMO from him or her.

qtqtkate said:
Im here in the philippines processing my LCP application and i got a problem with my employer after my medical exam. my employer is no longer be contacted and doesn't comply on the requirement on embassy.. she relocate from waterdown and thunder bay, the last email she said that she regret to inform me that their new house is smaller than before and i have no rooms available for them so she will no longer be support my application and she won't submit anything from now on. and that was the last time she email me back and no response at all.

but one of the owwa officer in toronto, mr. eric parungao, which is currently here in manila, advice me to find a new employer asap and submit a new LMO and job contract just to follow my pending application.. is it acceptable? if incase i found a new employer would it be possible to submit those requested documents but a new employer? while my papers are pending on manila canadian embassy if i found a new one would it be okay with the visa officer if i submit a new one?

please be advice. thank you

mydesire

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Ottawa
@jobseeker
is that really possible? It doesnt affect her application? I hope not. My sister in the Philippines is on the processing right now for LIVE IN CAREGIVER PROGRAM, my employer is going to sponsor her. She's going to have speaktest tomorrow and if she pass the test shes going to wait for her medical. Currently I am still working as a live in caregiver for my employer but I really really want to resign, but I am hesitating that if i resign my employer will stop the sponsorship of my sister.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Wait it out. Suffer a little longer for her sake. Once she's here, resign and she too can look for a new employer.

mydesire said:
@ jobseeker
is that really possible? It doesnt affect her application? I hope not. My sister in the Philippines is on the processing right now for LIVE IN CAREGIVER PROGRAM, my employer is going to sponsor her. She's going to have speaktest tomorrow and if she pass the test shes going to wait for her medical. Currently I am still working as a live in caregiver for my employer but I really really want to resign, but I am hesitating that if i resign my employer will stop the sponsorship of my sister.

qtqtkate

Oct 19, 2010
So if i submit a new LMO and contract.. what will the effect on the embassy if they saw two contract and two LMO? if i will submit a new one.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Attach a cover letter explaining what happened with the initial employer and to replace the previous employer with the new employer on the file.

qtqtkate said:
So if i submit a new LMO and contract.. what will the effect on the embassy if they saw two contract and two LMO? if i will submit a new one.

JosephRuflo

Jul 13, 2013
employer back out but another employer

guys can i answer my quistion plssss becausemy employer is back out i have already visa.this is my quistion?i have a new employer it is ok from canadian embassy to file a new visa from my new employer.its not quistinable from embassy?