+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help: Educational programs in Canada for some who did only Secondary School Diploma

sensay

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Hello, I was just curious about educational programs that Canada offers for someone who is not that qualified.
For example, say one who has only done his secondary(standard 10).
Will he be able to immigrate to Canada as an international student and do some technical/skill trade programs?
How much easy/hard will it be for him to apply for residence after he graduates and gains some Canadian Experience?
Will Ontario will be easier for him to settle down or some other province will be better?
Please suggest.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You would need at least a secondary school graduation (grade 12). Then you could apply to a college. You would not qualify for any apprenticeship unless you are a PR or citizen.

Dec 11, 2019
Hello pls I applied for admission at Humber college this December for may2020 but I don't have IELTS and am from Nigeria.and I will like to know if my admission can be processed?and I need to know how to go about it cause have pay the application fees too.pls you can chat me up if you have anyone that can tell me much about Humber college.08065518023.victoria