+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help documents depositied fraud at university blacklisted my freind HELP

buzoo

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Hi one of my friend applied for the the masters program in four Canadian universities through an agent C*N*M. chd.
He applied to university of Regina,Dalhousie,windsor and winnipeg . He got rejection from university of Regina with the e-mail that "You have been rejected to give the fraud documents and hence blacklisted from the university to ever apply again in future". When he called they said your SOP was copied and was not original so they rejected u on this ground. Then rejection came from university of Dalhousie reason "U have already been blacklisted in the U Of Regina so we cant process application and hence rejecting you" ..Now he's worried about the Windsor and Winnipeg Admission.

Do you think guys there are some probability he applied through agent so he got rejected ? Agent told there are chambers of the universities were they exchange the information...is there anything ? What are the chances widnsor/winnipeg will not reject him....This is very frustrating how can someone say SOP is fraud ? :eek:

thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Universities share information. So yes - your friend has a very big problem on his hands and should expect rejections from the other universities as well.

It's very easy to say that a SOP is fraud - and yes, what your friend did was definitely fraud. The SOP used for university admissions is supposed to be an original letter / essay composed by the student. It sounds like your friend copied an existing SOP and submitted that as his own. Universities check student admission essays for originality (they have complex computer programs that do this) and that's how your friend was caught. What he did was plagiarism (i.e. passing off someone else's work as his own). Plagiarism is taken extremely seriously by universities and I think it's not at all surprising your friend is being refused given what he did.

And no - this has nothing to do with the agent. It has to do with the fact that he submitted a copied SOP to try to get into a masters program.

At this point I would recommend that he forget about attending a masters program in Canada.

SSHanna

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Already submitted along with the file
VISA ISSUED...
in July 2013
LANDED..........
January 2014
scylla said:
Universities share information. So yes - your friend has a very big problem on his hands and should expect rejections from the other universities as well.

It's very easy to say that a SOP is fraud - and yes, what your friend did was definitely fraud. The SOP used for university admissions is supposed to be an original letter / essay composed by the student. It sounds like your friend copied an existing SOP and submitted that as his own. Universities check student admission essays for originality (they have complex computer programs that do this) and that's how your friend was caught. What he did was plagiarism (i.e. passing off someone else's work as his own). Plagiarism is taken extremely seriously by universities and I think it's not at all surprising your friend is being refused given what he did.

And no - this has nothing to do with the agent. It has to do with the fact that he submitted a copied SOP to try to get into a masters program.

At this point I would recommend that he forget about attending a masters program in Canada.
What if my application for admission was revoked after it was accepted? Does this affect negatively on my admission into any other university in Canada? What do you think?
It was revoked because I did not reply to their comment on my application on time and when I replied it was too late.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
SSHanna said:
What if my application for admission was revoked after it was accepted? Does this affect negatively on my admission into any other university in Canada? What do you think?
It was revoked because I did not reply to their comment on my application on time and when I replied it was too late.
No - I don't think this will negatively affect your admission to other universities. This is a completely different situation.

SSHanna

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
Already submitted along with the file
VISA ISSUED...
in July 2013
LANDED..........
January 2014
scylla said:
No - I don't think this will negatively affect your admission to other universities. This is a completely different situation.
Aha thanks dude!

elokuu

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
02-03-2016
I hope he learns his lesson and doesn't plagiarize any of his homework or other assignments while studying in Winnipeg.

SSHanna

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
Med's Request
Not required
Interview........
Not required