+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!! DoB on ECA Report is incorrect..

Jul 28, 2019
India
NOC Code......
Greetings,

My name is Kaustubh and I have submitted my profile in the express entry. I have a CRS score of 438 and have a valid IELTS and ECA report. Every detail on every document is correct except my date of birth on the ECA report.

On enquiring, WES replied as below,
Thank you for contacting us with your concerns.
World Education Services (WES) issues evaluation reports with the date of birth you entered on your application. Please note that we do not update the date of birth on completed evaluation reports. You will need to provide proof of your date of birth to the recipients of your report.
Sincerely,
Director of Evaluations

Will this hamper my chances of getting an ITA as the information is incorrect? The evaluation is perfect but I am scared for starting over as this report took considerable time and money and I'm not sure I can do it again in time. Any comments are welcome. Kindly help!

Thanks,
Kaustubh

hope_2020

Jan 15, 2020
Hello all,
I have same challenge as above - incorrect DOB on Evaluation Report (my mistake in profile). And I got the same response as above. What should I do now?

Thanks!

CARiyashah

Jul 30, 2020
Greetings,

My name is Kaustubh and I have submitted my profile in the express entry. I have a CRS score of 438 and have a valid IELTS and ECA report. Every detail on every document is correct except my date of birth on the ECA report.

Will this hamper my chances of getting an ITA as the information is incorrect? The evaluation is perfect but I am scared for starting over as this report took considerable time and money and I'm not sure I can do it again in time. Any comments are welcome. Kindly help!

Thanks,
Kaustubh
Did u get PR??..
Kindly help
I am in the same situation?

ehisy94

May 17, 2021
Had the same problem. I explained it in my LOE and attached an affidavit. That was good enough.
@Radiofiend please can I'm currently having the same issues. Contacted my university to make the correction but it's been 4 months of back and forth. Since you said an explanation on the LOE and affidavit was enough. Please is it possible to get a copy of your LOE and affidavit so I can prepare mine accordingly? ehisy94@gmail.com I'll really appreciate if you can help me out.

ehisy94

May 17, 2021
Greetings,

Thanks,
Kaustubh
How did you solve this issue please?