+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! Difference between Pharmacy Tech and Pharmacy technical Assistant

egehboy

Jun 3, 2020
Hi,

would just like to ask what is the difference between a Pharmacy Technician and Pharmacy Technical Assistant. Both are in NOC B and hoping to submit my PGWP application with either one of them. Do I need licenses to apply for those jobs?

JayTriVedi

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-09-2019
Doc's Request.
Attchd with application
Passport Req..
14-03-2020
LANDED..........
02-06-2020
I got my PR from pharmacy technical assistant recently. I didn’t give any of the P.Tech’s PEBC as I am preparing for Pharmacist’s PEBC .

In order to file PR as a Pharmacy Technician, you have to clear PEBC and get yourself registered

egehboy

Jun 3, 2020
I got my PR from pharmacy technical assistant recently. I didn’t give any of the P.Tech’s PEBC as I am preparing for Pharmacist’s PEBC .

In order to file PR as a Pharmacy Technician, you have to clear PEBC and get yourself registered
Do you have a Job Description of the Pharmacy Technical Assistant?

Detang

Feb 8, 2021

Do you need to apply any certificate for the title of pharmacy technical assistance??