+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

/HELP DETERMINE NOC LEVEL/

NamNg

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi everyone,

I need help determine the NOC level for my job as I couldn't find the exact match on the gov web. Thank you all very much !!!

Job title: Merchandise Analyst
Responsibilities The Merchandise Analyst supports the Merchandise Manager within one of our buying teams. The Merchandise Analyst supports the Merchandise Manager (Buyer) with product research and analysis, as well as liaison on all aspects of advertising and signage processes, process execution, store communication, product lifecycle management support, vendor relations, financial analysis and event coordination to attain business goals and objectives. The Merchandise Analyst will execute processes while gaining additional retail industry knowledge to drive business value.

Key responsibilities include:

• Process execution, including SKU set-up, Pricing Promotion, Log
  • Price change coordination
  • Product research
  • Report generation and analysis
  • Product transition management
  • Vendor relations as it relates to vendor funding

wahab.k

Jan 12, 2020
Hi everyone,

I need help determine the NOC level for my job as I couldn't find the exact match on the gov web. Thank you all very much !!!

Responsibilities The Merchandise Analyst supports the Merchandise Manager within one of our buying teams. The Merchandise Analyst supports the Merchandise Manager (Buyer) with product research and analysis, as well as liaison on all aspects of advertising and signage processes, process execution, store communication, product lifecycle management support, vendor relations, financial analysis and event coordination to attain business goals and objectives. The Merchandise Analyst will execute processes while gaining additional retail industry knowledge to drive business value.

• Product research
Hello, I am currently in the same boat as you! I have a similar role to yours but can't figure out the right NOC. What did you end up picking?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi everyone,

• Product research

https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Structure/NocProfile/7d7d02481ed1481bb24f8565a4e5a86d?objectid=iaNReYYOoyz26JLljAu6bMWweinS4bShc5DifEFajKMlTZXzp5hWpsmEb9Bj31tQ

6222 – Retail and wholesale buyers
Retail and wholesale buyers buy merchandise for resale by retail or wholesale establishments and are usually responsible for the merchandising operations of retail or wholesale establishments. Retail and wholesale buyers who are supervisors and those who are assistants are included in this unit group.