+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help!! Cse to New Delhi

praveen344

Mar 23, 2018
has anyone done a case specific inquiry to new delhi? if so, how long do they take to respond?Does it delay our file further if we do a cse to NDVO? Please help!

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
They wont reply if its not exceeded 12 months. And beyond that it could take a week to a month. Its best to send in a MP Inquiry or request GCMS!!

has anyone done a case specific inquiry to new delhi? if so, how long do they take to respond?Does it delay our file further if we do a cse to NDVO? Please help!

krishna09

Jul 19, 2017
They wont reply if its not exceeded 12 months. And beyond that it could take a week to a month. Its best to send in a MP Inquiry or request GCMS!!
Seriously ???
Even I am waiting for my CSE response. Since more than 1 month :(
Also, I sent first email on 31-January-2018 but no response of that one also

krishna09

Jul 19, 2017
May I know when did you submitted the CSE? Did you get any acknowledgement on it?

krishna09

Jul 19, 2017
For the people who stuck for the response from NDVO. I just want to share my experience.
My application had issue, that I should have received an email on 22-Jan-2018 (which was of PPR), but I hadn't. I tried to raise many CSE to Canada as well as to NDVO. I always get response from Canada CSE within 7 days, but never from NDVO. Even I was sending email to NDVO but never got any response.

Finally, I got a call from NDVO on 20th April 2018 from NDVO. The officer asked me for the mail on 22nd Jan but I told that I hadn't received then they resent it immediately.

So, the moral of the story is keep sending the CSE and emails to Canada and to NDVO. Also main thing is don't forget to attach the previous responses in CSE otherwise the Canada CSE people will start the fresh conversation. Also, you won't get acknowledgement of NDVO CSE.

Note: My first email to NDVO was on 31st January 2018 as I had doubt that I am missing the PPR as all people got the PPR on the same date as per the tracker.

Best of luck to all who are waiting for PPR.

Reactions: spicysank

pari0183

Jun 26, 2017
PUNE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-01-2018
Doc's Request.
25-01-2018
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
11-01-2018
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2018
For the people who stuck for the response from NDVO. I just want to share my experience.
My application had issue, that I should have received an email on 22-Jan-2018 (which was of PPR), but I hadn't. I tried to raise many CSE to Canada as well as to NDVO. I always get response from Canada CSE within 7 days, but never from NDVO. Even I was sending email to NDVO but never got any response.

Finally, I got a call from NDVO on 20th April 2018 from NDVO. The officer asked me for the mail on 22nd Jan but I told that I hadn't received then they resent it immediately.

So, the moral of the story is keep sending the CSE and emails to Canada and to NDVO. Also main thing is don't forget to attach the previous responses in CSE otherwise the Canada CSE people will start the fresh conversation. Also, you won't get acknowledgement of NDVO CSE.

Note: My first email to NDVO was on 31st January 2018 as I had doubt that I am missing the PPR as all people got the PPR on the same date as per the tracker.

Best of luck to all who are waiting for PPR.
Hello Krishna09,

Can you share email ID for NDVO for making inquiries.
Also, is there any specific time during the day when NDVO sends PPR emails (and which email address)?

Thanks in advance.

krishna09

Jul 19, 2017
Hello Krishna09,

Can you share email ID for NDVO for making inquiries.
Also, is there any specific time during the day when NDVO sends PPR emails (and which email address)?

Thanks in advance.
Hi @pari0183,

I was sending emails to DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

I would suggest you to keep raising CSE to Canada along with previous response (attach in CSE as mail print) from them. I believe Canada CSE only expedited the procedure.

So keep raising CSEs to both Canada and New Delhi once in a week. Also for the timing for PPR I am not sure about the exact time and think they will send anytime during their working hours i.e. 8:30 AM to 4:45 PM (IST)

Please mention your follow up details here such that it can be useful to other people.

pari0183

Jun 26, 2017
PUNE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-01-2018
Doc's Request.
25-01-2018
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
11-01-2018
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2018
Hi @pari0183,

I was sending emails to DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

I would suggest you to keep raising CSE to Canada along with previous response (attach in CSE as mail print) from them. I believe Canada CSE only expedited the procedure.

So keep raising CSEs to both Canada and New Delhi once in a week. Also for the timing for PPR I am not sure about the exact time and think they will send anytime during their working hours i.e. 8:30 AM to 4:45 PM (IST)

Please mention your follow up details here such that it can be useful to other people.
Hello Krishna09,

Thanks for the reply.

In my case I received RPRF request letter from NDVO on March 15, 2018 and was given a 30 day deadline to pay the fee.(15 April 2018)
I paid the money on March 22, 2018 and sent them the fee receipt by email. (this was as per their instruction) and uploading the receipt option was not available in my CIC account.
But till today, it has now been more than 1 month, I have still not received any payment receipt confirmation from them. Also there is no any visible update in online CIC account.

I have sent them a reminder email yesterday for payment receipt confirmation.
I would appreciate your thoughts on my case.

Thanks in advance.

krishna09

Jul 19, 2017
Hello Krishna09,

Thanks for the reply.

In my case I received RPRF request letter from NDVO on March 15, 2018 and was given a 30 day deadline to pay the fee.(15 April 2018)
I paid the money on March 22, 2018 and sent them the fee receipt by email. (this was as per their instruction) and uploading the receipt option was not available in my CIC account.
But till today, it has now been more than 1 month, I have still not received any payment receipt confirmation from them. Also there is no any visible update in online CIC account.

I have sent them a reminder email yesterday for payment receipt confirmation.
I would appreciate your thoughts on my case.

Thanks in advance.
Generally you need to follow the instructions, but if there is no response is coming, then raise CSE to both Canada and NDVO along with the email you sent as attachment at the time of raising CSE only, not in CIC account.