+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP - CEC inland to CEC outland

abz1109

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Hello,

I am a CEC inland applicant and currently waiting on IP2 from N/A since July 3rd. I am wanting to move back to the UK and wait for application to process from there. Can someone please tell me what the process would be if i moved back to the UK for my application?! Has anyone ever left Canada while PR CEC Inland still in process?

Thanks!

Deepi_911

Apr 24, 2017
I was FSW inland and moved to my home country while application was in progress. No worries, just raise a CSE and you can go to home country.

abz1109

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Sorry what is a CSE? Once PPR received do i get a letter sent to my UK address? Not sure how it would go for sending my passport/receiving COPR?

Thanks!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You won't get any letters send to your new address, updating the address is required so that your file is moved to the appropriate visa office.

Reactions: egam189

Emilie

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You won't get any letters send to your new address, updating the address is required so that your file is moved to the appropriate visa office.
So, what is a CSE? I don't know either, and I am doing things the other way around, becoming PNP inland next week.

abz1109

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
If I update my new address to the UK will my application be started from the beginning at the uk visa office? So confused the process if I leave and can't find information anywhere!

Savtodd

May 27, 2018
If I update my new address to the UK will my application be started from the beginning at the uk visa office? So confused the process if I leave and can't find information anywhere!
Hey Abz,

How did this work out for you? I am planning to do an inland CEC application, stay in canada for a few months, then move back to the UK and wait for my CEC application to process. Did changing address mean your application process was started again by a UK visa office? I want mine to take as short a time possible!

Thank you!