+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help - Biometrics accepted only for mother, not for father.

Feb 23, 2018
Application submitted : February 2021
Biometrics letter :next day
Actual biometrics done : July 16 2021.
Query :
In the application, I see that my mother's biometrics shows complete, but my father's -- we haven't received your biometrics yet. However, there is a biometrics number that appears on the right side. There was a mismatch and the first and last names got swapped in the VFS biometrics appointment letter. However the VFS center corrected it that day.
Been more than 10 days now, no update on the application so thought of checking what am i supposed to do? IRCC Webform is not working and shows failure!
On the contrary,I tried checking back in VFS global logon and I was surprised to see my father's name re-appearing in "incomplete applications". Does it mean i need to rebook his appointment?

Please help, has anyone gone through this?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Application submitted : February 2021
Biometrics letter :next day
Actual biometrics done : July 16 2021.
Query :
In the application, I see that my mother's biometrics shows complete, but my father's -- we haven't received your biometrics yet. However, there is a biometrics number that appears on the right side. There was a mismatch and the first and last names got swapped in the VFS biometrics appointment letter. However the VFS center corrected it that day.
Been more than 10 days now, no update on the application so thought of checking what am i supposed to do? IRCC Webform is not working and shows failure!
On the contrary,I tried checking back in VFS global logon and I was surprised to see my father's name re-appearing in "incomplete applications". Does it mean i need to rebook his appointment?

Please help, has anyone gone through this?
According to IRCC, there is a backlog in processing of biometric and medical results. Biometric anf medical will appear in our profile after it ia processed by IRCC.

You can also VFS to inquire the reason your father's name is showing in incomplete application list