+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help applying for visa extension

malimu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Ottawa
i mean do not do anything illegal. She cannot stop anything. Its you and your fiance. She is not in picture. I wd make sure all actions your fiance take

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
All actions are legal .
sorry this cell phone replies are often difficult lol
Hey malimu am really sorry for bothering you I have another question pls am near submitting my application
1. Is there any specific amount of money my guarantor is supposed to have in bank statement he has 25,000$ will that be enough
2. The qn where they ask on the application that how much is available for the stay are we supposed to mention what my guarantor has or we can add it up with mine I have 15,000 savings I printed from my bank statement from my country
3. My fiance owns a small company, but for other supporting documents I wanted from him apart from Bank statement, and pay sturb, I wanted like a business certicate or license that show his the owner of the company since we mentioned it in the guarantors letter he said he lost the license since they issue it once you registered that's since 1989 he lost it, so my question is can we just submite his pay sturb, bank statement and guarantors letter from his side is that good or
Pls advice me.
Thank you so much

malimu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Ottawa
my gf wrote what she had. if u dont have u do not put. They are trying to determine if u have enough money as one of u will not work and they don't want u to ask welfare social assistance. then she wrote my bf has agreed to support me as long as it is necessary. then me bf who will Sponsors her wrote that i guarantee that i will support my gf as long as it is needed I put attached whatever i had. I don't think 25 000 is less. U put what you have so they know u have enough to support as u cant work
u attach bank statements copies for both. Any financial stuff u have to be safe.
make sure u have a joint account to prove to them u have joint your financial stuff. have your bills whatever u can under joint name like cell phone n others. this way they know u have begun to live joint life. Help them understand u are serious n u won't be seeking social assistance n write this too. Please ask as much as u want. mine i will know in March so who knows what will happen as to if my gf visa is extended. so put all u have . if it was much lower i wd have mom dad etc also guarantee to help out but seems u be ok . i also wrote i didn't have big house costs n feel i can support her Ok?

malimu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Ottawa
then do not talk about the business but show them what he has n how he can support u with whatever financial stuff u have. To confirm to them u folks are ok n won't seek welfare. i recall reading else where people put much less money. I wd do my best n send out before 6 months are over

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
then do not talk about the business but show them what he has n how he can support u with whatever financial stuff u have. To confirm to them u folks are ok n won't seek welfare. i recall reading else where people put much less money. I wd do my best n send out before 6 months are over
I just mentioned it

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
I mentioned it I don't know if they need more info about his work guess they can get back intouch with me requesting for additional info. But I read somewhere that an extension is merely impossible to get denied I hope the best for both of us and

Vendi

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
You are fine Relax Enjoy each other
Hello once again hope your doing great, my final question is you mentioned that I should use 12 by 9 envelop, is that how you sent it or did you put it in the priority post envelop, and is canada post okey to use as a courier.
And there is another question on the application
* COMING TO CANADA
Date and place of your most recent entry to canada( if not the same as original)
Guess I leave that question blank coz it is my first time to canada
Thank you so much for the help.