+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help and suggestions required.

ajithaoommen

Jun 17, 2017
Category........
Hi Everyone,

My husband and myself approached an agency for Canada PR to happened. But last one year again and again they asking to improve ielts score. Even I scored 8 in Ielts still for 0.5 difference in writing to get 7 for the CLB9 they keep on insisting me to write. we payed almost 75000 INR to the agency.

Friends, anyone can suggest whether agency can help or we should register by our on. I have seen many people are in this portal doing without any help from the agencies. please suggest.

If we do by ourself how will be the process and what about the fees and all. Kindly solve queries.

As of now, as per the agency calculated i have the CRS score of 388.

Thanks,
Ajitha.

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
Agency will do more harm than good. Ditch them and do it yourself. Express entry is a pretty straight forward process.

If you face any roadblocks, you can always search this forum or post queries here.

Reactions: ajithaoommen

ajithaoommen

Jun 17, 2017
Category........
Agency will do more harm than good. Ditch them and do it yourself. Express entry is a pretty straight forward process.

If you face any roadblocks, you can always search this forum or post queries here.
Thank you for your reply. What are the initial charges if we make registration by our own.

krishme007

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-09-2017
AOR Received.
23-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
17-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2017
Thank you for your reply. What are the initial charges if we make registration by our own.
Like mentioned above, its free until you receive ITA. To proceed for further stages post-ITA, you need to pay the fees.

388 CRS is quite low at the moment as the cut-off is at 430s. Better improve your IELTS.

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
There are no initial charges for creating profile. Your total cost for getting PR will be around $1000 (₹50,000) per adult and around $300 (₹15000) per child.

This is not including fees for IELTS test and Education credential assessment. These two would cost around ₹30000 in total per adult.

ajithaoommen

Jun 17, 2017
Category........
Like mentioned above, its free until you receive ITA. To proceed for further stages post-ITA, you need to pay the fees.

388 CRS is quite low at the moment as the cut-off is at 430s. Better improve your IELTS.
Okay. thanks. how PNP will work then how we will intimated about the same. Also, job bank profile how can be created.

ajithaoommen

Jun 17, 2017
Category........
There are no initial charges for creating profile. Your total cost for getting PR will be around $1000 (₹50,000) per adult and around $300 (₹15000) per child.

This is not including fees for IELTS test and Education credential assessment. These two would cost around ₹30000 in total per adult.
Thanks for the reply. Also, kindly brief me about the settlement charges and all. Is that we need to show Lakhs in our bank account for moving to Canada. And for creating profile what all documentation they ask.I have all my ECA done and all my study and work documents. Do they ask documents now itself (Is that need to be notarized).

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Thanks for the reply. Also, kindly brief me about the settlement charges and all. Is that we need to show Lakhs in our bank account for moving to Canada. And for creating profile what all documentation they ask.I have all my ECA done and all my study and work documents. Do they ask documents now itself (Is that need to be notarized).
go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp all the fees informations and documents explained are there. First try to calculate your CRS score if 380 is what the agency told you it was. From there you can proceed to creating an account, viewing the document list etc.... in the crs point calculator you can test what could help increase your points, etc.... also try and switch with your spouse to see what the score would be with her as primary. Did your spouse also get ECA and IELTS done? If not it would be a good idea to do these as well.

Reactions: Jakev

ajithaoommen

Jun 17, 2017
Category........
go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp all the fees informations and documents explained are there. First try to calculate your CRS score if 380 is what the agency told you it was. From there you can proceed to creating an account, viewing the document list etc.... in the crs point calculator you can test what could help increase your points, etc.... also try and switch with your spouse to see what the score would be with her as primary. Did your spouse also get ECA and IELTS done? If not it would be a good idea to do these as well.
Thank you for the link. one more query I have 3 years Bachelors degree in Pharmacy and also I have 2 years diploma in Pharmacy. for both I have the ECA done. Please let me know which option I would select. I can see a option "2 more degree, diploma certificates and one is 3 years or more"

Please let me know, what will be my selection.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Thank you for the link. one more query I have 3 years Bachelors degree in Pharmacy and also I have 2 years diploma in Pharmacy. for both I have the ECA done. Please let me know which option I would select. I can see a option "2 more degree, diploma certificates and one is 3 years or more"

Please let me know, what will be my selection.
what was the resulting ECA?

ajithaoommen

Jun 17, 2017
Category........
Thank you for the prompt response.
I haven't created my profile yet. If we go ahead and create do we need to update all our education and job documents in this portal as well. Let me know. Or any other forms we need look or fill. Please let me know.