+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!!! Age Correction

Discussion in 'Refugees and Asylum' started by Jack_Sparrow, Jul 11, 2019.

  1. Please everyone, I need help. There was an error in my age on my passport. As soon as i got into Canada I explained to the ircc that the age was incorrect but could not change it due to the circumstances for which I fled. My birth certificate and national registration forms was given to them. IRCC says i should come back once i have my hearing decision it can be changed. I have had my hearing decision now (positive). Someone told me that there is nothing IRCC can do about it until i apply for pr. I have tried called them severally there is always an indefinite wait time.

    1. How do I make the changes? Before or after PR application?
    2. If its during PR application, would it slow down the process??
    3. After PR, means I would keep wrong age for 2 years, would it affect my study as I plan to go back to school and my high school diploma has my correct age.

Share This Page