+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP! Address change not updated then PPR

abz1109

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Hi,

Yesterday i updated my address to my home country in the UK. This morning my CEC profile changed to IP2 and i am worried i get a PPR email asking me to send to Ottawa when i am no longer in Canada and my address hasn't been updated?

Please help!

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
When you get your PPR email, it will contain instructions on what to do if there are any situations regarding your ability to send passports .. with the email address to reach out to. Please use that to inform them of this. In the meantime, use the CSE form to inform them of address change .. would be my recommendation ...

abz1109

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
I submitted my address change last night through the IRCC Web Form. When i look at previous PPR letters on google, i see it says to send to Visa Application Centre if outside Canada? Do i have to wait to see a notification to say my address has changed? Or do i automatically send it to the Visa Office closest to me which would be the UK?

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
When you get the PPR, it will have instructions on whom to contact in case anything changes in your situation which will prevent you from sending your passport to Canada.

Respond to that saying you have recently changed residence and that you have also uploaded the same request via IRCC webform. Inform them of all details about your current address, and briefly explain your situation, asking if you still need to send it to Canada (even though you are not in Canada), or if you need to contact another Local Visa Center.

Wait for them to respond, and follow their instructions clearly .. DONOT send to local VO without their express instructions. I say this because, residents of US HAVE TO SEND passports to Canada for PR Visa, since US based Local Visa Centers DONOT DO PR Visa ..

abz1109

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Thank for your help! Really hoping nothing messes up when i get PPR and sending my passport!