n/a
Passport Req..
PPR date 05-09-2012 / letter received 10-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2012 / visa received 26-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012 :)
Hi,

Sorry for creating a new topic thread.. And sorry if this is a silly question. :(

My mother is completing her IMM 5645 Form (Family Information) for an online TRV application. The space under Section C is not enough as she has more than 7 siblings. The form states "If you need more space for any section, print out an additional page containing the appropriate section, complete and submit it with your application."

How can we add an additional page??? And how can we attach it to the online application?

At first, I thought she can answer an additional second page, print, then scan to upload..

But then CIC website states: For electronic application forms, "Do not print your application form, and do not use the “signature panel” button at the top of the application. Save the form and then upload it to your account."

Also, the additional page (whether answered and printed OR answered online) cannot be combined or attached to the actual IMM 5645 form..

Can someone help please?

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
merger said:
Hi,

Sorry for creating a new topic thread.. And sorry if this is a silly question. :(

My mother is completing her IMM 5645 Form (Family Information) for an online TRV application. The space under Section C is not enough as she has more than 7 siblings. The form states "If you need more space for any section, print out an additional page containing the appropriate section, complete and submit it with your application."

How can we add an additional page??? And how can we attach it to the online application?

At first, I thought she can answer an additional second page, print, then scan to upload..

But then CIC website states: For electronic application forms, "Do not print your application form, and do not use the “signature panel” button at the top of the application. Save the form and then upload it to your account."

Also, the additional page (whether answered and printed OR answered online) cannot be combined or attached to the actual IMM 5645 form..

Can someone help please?
attach it to the explanation letter

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Jalex is correct, you can upload the additional sheets in the Letter of Explanation slot, but also:

merger said:
This only refers to the IMM 5257 form, not to the IMM 5645 form, so you can combine the additional sheets to the IMM 5645 form.

Can someone help please?
If you use a Mac, you can combine pages in Preview (Edit > Insert from File).

If you use Windows, search for an online PDF merging website.

Anyway, both procedures will be accepted.

merger

Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. sent 28-03-2012 / App. Received 30-03-2012
AOR Received.
n/a
File Transfer...
received by CEM 09-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-02-2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
PPR date 05-09-2012 / letter received 10-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2012 / visa received 26-10-2012
LANDED..........
18-11-2012 :)
Thank you Jalex and Bellaluna!

iplex

Nov 14, 2017
This only refers to the IMM 5257 form, not to the IMM 5645 form, so you can combine the additional sheets to the IMM 5645 form.
Hi! so if only need page 2 of the IMM5645 form, do i still have to fill out the first page again with all the info? or can i just combine the four pages (two sets of IMM5645) leaving a "page 3" empty?

thank you!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hi! so if only need page 2 of the IMM5645 form, do i still have to fill out the first page again with all the info? or can i just combine the four pages (two sets of IMM5645) leaving a "page 3" empty?

thank you!
Use a blank sheet attached at the end with a brief header that it’s additional info for form number etc etc and question number etc etc etc.

Reactions: iplex

DecereiD

May 12, 2018
Madam, How did you do for IMM5645 age two? That's my problem for my parents online visitors visa. Thank You

Jyv

Jul 19, 2018
Have the same problem for my husband's IMM5645 please help what exactly to do? Salamat po.

iplex

Nov 14, 2017
Have the same problem for my husband's IMM5645 please help what exactly to do? Salamat po.
Hello! Im sorry my memory is not very helpful these days. But if I remember it right, I just followed their advices. We downloaded another form IMM5645 (this is the family information form, is it?) but we only filled-in the question which we needed more space of then uploaded it in the explanation letter slot, but we also attached an extra sheet of paper (as the first page) wherein we typed a header stating that there is only additional information for the form IMM5645, question number so and so (i cant remember what question number it was anymore).
Unfortunately, I still dont know if they accepted what we did or not as we am still waiting for the final decision from CIC.
I hope this would help you. Update us here on how it turned out for you. God bless on your application!

Zayannaq

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi,

Can someone help please?
I have same situation kindly help

nikavm

Dec 15, 2023
Jalex is correct, you can upload the additional sheets in the Letter of Explanation slot, but also:

------------------------------------
Please HELP!!! I need additional page for IMM 5257 form, What to do????