+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help About Dar Al Afia Medical Center -Dammam Saudi Arabia

canadian_dream2015

Jul 15, 2014
Hello

I will do my Medical check at Dar Al Afia Medical Center which located at Dammam Saudi Arabia.
Kindly anyone can share his Medical check experience at this Medical center .

Thx

sarahzia

Dec 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0711/2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/JAN/2016
Doc's Request.
19/3/2016
Nomination.....
2/5/2016
AOR Received.
2/6/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED 5/6/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
21/06/2016
canadian_dream2015 said:
Hello

I will do my Medical check at Dar Al Afia Medical Center which located at Dammam Saudi Arabia.
Kindly anyone can share his Medical check experience at this Medical center .

Thx

hi did u get ur medical done? if yes can u tell if an appointment is required to be made?

J4yWalker

Sep 1, 2018
Please don't go to Dar Al Afia medical center in Dammam. Book an appointment in Riyadh or Jeddah, travel there, do it and return.

J4yWalker

Sep 1, 2018
I recently (2018 Q3) did my medical at Dar Al Afia medical center. I can only say I feel worse about their customer service. That's besides it being the most expensive in Saudi Arabia -- even if I had taken a return flight from Dammam to Riyadh for the medicals it wouldn't cost as high as the price at Dar Al Afia medical center. Before booking the appointment I asked if they'll give me a copy of the results to which they obliged, but after paying and finishing the process they turned around and said it's their "hospital policy" to not give the results to clients. Remember that IRCC states that we can ask the panel physician for a copy of our medical results. Looks like most of the staff hate their job.

redbus

Nov 2, 2018
My husband is suppose to get his medicals done. Could you please tell me the documents required and cost? Also , will he get any acknowledgement paper which we can upload it and will it be is English or Arabic?

J4yWalker

Sep 1, 2018
My husband is suppose to get his medicals done. Could you please tell me the documents required and cost? Also , will he get any acknowledgement paper which we can upload it and will it be is English or Arabic?
Price depends on panel physician .In Riyadh and Jeddah they charge between 800 and 970 Saudi riyals. In Dammam at Dar Al Afia medical center they charge 1,365 Saudi riyals.
You need your passport and 2 passport photographs. Tell them you're doing upfront medicals.
They document they'll give you to upload is in English, standard around the world for all panel physicians.

redbus

Nov 2, 2018
Price depends on panel physician .In Riyadh and Jeddah they charge between 800 and 970 Saudi riyals. In Dammam at Dar Al Afia medical center they charge 1,365 Saudi riyals.
You need your passport and 2 passport photographs. Tell them you're doing upfront medicals.
They document they'll give you to upload is in English, standard around the world for all panel physicians.
My husband went for the test yesterday and they said they will mail the acknowledgment document. How much time do they take to mail the document?

redbus

Nov 2, 2018
Do they provide information sheet on the same day? For us they said they will upload the reports and give it in 5 working days

hkned1

Mar 11, 2018
Dear Brother,
I am living in Al Khboar. I received medical request. Kindly share your experience about which hospital is good for CIC medical which is less costly and give copy of my medical report and reliable. Because i have to perform medical for all of my 5 family member. DAR AL AFIA is near but i heard that they are not cooperative and very costly. Any body have experience for this. Please reply as soon as possible. I can go riyadh or Dammam.