+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help About Dar Al Afia Medical Center -Dammam Saudi Arabia

canadian_dream2015

Jul 15, 2014
Hello

I will do my Medical check at Dar Al Afia Medical Center which located at Dammam Saudi Arabia.
Kindly anyone can share his Medical check experience at this Medical center .

Thx

nikey2k

Jun 1, 2014
i did my medicals there..and i got the update in website saying..medicals received. and i am waiting for ppr request. dont no how long it will take.

canadian_dream2015

Jul 15, 2014
nikey2k said:
i did my medicals there..and i got the update in website saying..medicals received. and i am waiting for ppr request. dont no how long it will take.
I think about 2 weeks or less .
Kindly Can you tell me more details about ur experience. is the doctors there are nice or not ?
plzz help
and Thx

nikey2k

Jun 1, 2014
ya doc was egyptian and there was a philipino nurse who is gonna take the blood sample and she doesn't know it well. but the doc is fine and she will ask some questions about ur medical history and other medical related things and let u go and u will see the update in site if medical is ok.

canadian_dream2015

Jul 15, 2014
nikey2k said:
ya doc was egyptian and there was a philipino nurse who is gonna take the blood sample and she doesn't know it well. but the doc is fine and she will ask some questions about ur medical history and other medical related things and let u go and u will see the update in site if medical is ok.
Thx alllot .