+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hello Seniors! Please advice .....

druzzaman

Nov 11, 2013
We sent our family application for Citizenship in February, 2015 and I have received the Acceptance Letter today. I had sent application for my wife, my daughter (11 years old) and also for myself. I had applied the Citizenship Application for my daughter. But I have received two Letters of Acceptance by e-mail addressed one to my daughter's name and the other to my wife's name. There was no letter issued in my name. What could be the reason? Please help with your experiences and advices. Thank you for your future help and cooperation.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
druzzaman said:
We sent our family application for Citizenship in February, 2015 and I have received the Acceptance Letter today. I had sent application for my wife, my daughter (11 years old) and also for myself. I had applied the Citizenship Application for my daughter. But I have received two Letters of Acceptance by e-mail addressed one to my daughter's name and the other to my wife's name. There was no letter issued in my name. What could be the reason? Please help with your experiences and advices. Thank you for your future help and cooperation.
you will receive it too. Please try to check in 2-4 days.
it happened with others too in this forum

Your application is unlikely to return unless you have applied separately.
In a family application if one person has issues the whole application is returned.

Good luck

janoo

May 16, 2014
Wait for atleast 10-12 days than call cic to check the status... they are working
on the application received by cic January 2015.