+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hello PMM!! Please help...!!

anam

May 7, 2009
hiii...
my husband has sponspored me on april2008 frm canada.
i had my interview taken in march18th 2009.
sinces i was removed form canada i was told tht they cldnt give me my visa because i had to pay a
authorzation fee for 400 and also because my medical has expired.
i did my medical a month ago and also payed my fee a month and a half ago.
im very worried because im also 6 mnths pregant and i havent yet recieved any respond frm the embassy.
can you please tell mi what will be futhure action taken my the embassy..how long will it take..??
or what i should do in order to get a responed frm them soon..thank you so much..!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

anam said:
hiii...
my husband has sponspored me on april2008 frm canada.
i had my interview taken in march18th 2009.
sinces i was removed form canada i was told tht they cldnt give me my visa because i had to pay a
authorzation fee for 400 and also because my medical has expired.
i did my medical a month ago and also payed my fee a month and a half ago.
im very worried because im also 6 mnths pregant and i havent yet recieved any respond frm the embassy.
can you please tell mi what will be futhure action taken my the embassy..how long will it take..??
or what i should do in order to get a responed frm them soon..thank you so much..!!
I assumed you applied for Authorization to return to Canada (ARC). Depending on the office it can take anywhere from 6 months to 18 months for approval. So it will be a while.

PMM

anam

May 7, 2009
thank you so much for the early reply...one more thing...!! i was told through mp of toronto that the law has changed to 6 to 8 week... is that true...the mp also recieved an email frm the embassy 2 weeks ago saying that i would get a reply for the ARC along with my decision of the case with in 6 to 8 wks....do u think that could be possible...
thank you very much for your time..!!thanks for you help!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

anam said:
thank you so much for the early reply...one more thing...!! i was told through mp of toronto that the law has changed to 6 to 8 week... is that true...the mp also recieved an email frm the embassy 2 weeks ago saying that i would get a reply for the ARC along with my decision of the case with in 6 to 8 wks....do u think that could be possible...
thank you very much for your time..!!thanks for you help!!
It depends on the office where you applied, 6-8 weeks I doubt. Mexico city is 9-12 months, if you state the office maybe someone can give you an estimate.

PMM

anam

May 7, 2009
my husband applied in edmonton,alberta.
n my case was filed here in islamabad,pakistan...??

keketaozi

Aug 26, 2009
Hi, anam, how is your ARC going??
Have you got it?? If so, can you please let me know which office did you send the ARC?