+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hello pls I want to apply for caregivers

Anjorinabiolafelicia

Oct 19, 2023
Hello pls I want to apply for home child care program in 2024, pls the CPR and first aid certificate I need, will they accept the Florence academy online training certificate? or if there is any other one, anyone have ideal of, I will appreciate if I can Know where best to obtain it, then the police clearance certificate im I submitting with application by January or I will need if after submitting my application? Then pls did anyone has ideal of the amount of applications fee for family of 4? Parents and two children.i will expecting your favourable reply ..

Reactions: Air nation

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello pls I want to apply for home child care program in 2024, pls the CPR and first aid certificate I need, will they accept the Florence academy online training certificate? or if there is any other one, anyone have ideal of, I will appreciate if I can Know where best to obtain it, then the police clearance certificate im I submitting with application by January or I will need if after submitting my application? Then pls did anyone has ideal of the amount of applications fee for family of 4? Parents and two children.i will expecting your favourable reply ..
Have you read the HCCP requirements? You need your education from a college or university assessed through a group like WES. Do you have post secondary education like a degree/diploma of at least a year? Do you have IELTS completed?

You keep posting the same question so you need an employer, research HCCP and go on the IRCC site and look up application fees which don’t include medical, language tests.

Reactions: Id4sho

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
I am not too sure if Florence Academy certificate is enough, but you can use it as supporting certificate. I did my caregiver course with The Nanny Academy here in Nigeria and it is widely accepted.

You are going to submit police report while submitting the application. And you might still be asked to submit another one later during the application.

The processing fee for each person is 570 cad and 515 cad for RPRF. While your kids pay will pay for study permit about 150 cad each and work permit and work permit holder fee for you and spouse 255 cad

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am not too sure if Florence Academy certificate is enough, but you can use it as supporting certificate. I did my caregiver course with The Nanny Academy here in Nigeria and it is widely accepted.

You are going to submit police report while submitting the application. And you might still be asked to submit another one later during the application.

The processing fee for each person is 570 cad and 515 cad for RPRF. While your kids pay will pay for study permit about 150 cad each and work permit and work permit holder fee for you and spouse 255 cad
Is Florence Academy accepted by WES as post secondary? If not OP needs a year of post secondary education assessed by WES or another ECA organization.

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Is Florence Academy accepted by WES as post secondary? If not OP needs a year of post secondary education assessed by WES or another ECA organization.
I don't know if Florence Academy is recognized by WES.

Yes they need to have their highest qualification assessed by WES, probably University degree. I evaluated my highest qualification which is Bachelor's degree, but not in caregiving. I also submitted my one year diploma course in caregiving, but I didn't evaluate that with wes

Reactions: Naturgrl

heena.ali

Sep 1, 2021
HI Naturgrl,
please let me know if I need to do diploma in caregiver. I have highest master degree which is already assessed by WES.

Do I really need to do caregiver diploma 1 year

Your reply will be helpful to me me. Please reply soon

Thanks in advance