Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2012
LANDED..........
06/12/2012
Ok great I m patient less guy I applied since December 2010 my status is RBVO for 13 months no change status yet.so I want to ask/enquiry visa office if possible plz review my application give decision or plz refuse me bcoz I couldnot wait for unlimited time.bcoz I want to move Bangladesh or somewhere for the pending decision I m going to hell.if I withdraw thn I don't get my money back.Shall I do it or not?

V

vidya

Mr Aryan,
Reading all your posts it is found that you landed somewhere in Dec 2010. So I think its just 16 months u are there.
But you wrote that u are in Canada since 3-4 years . Can u explain this?

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vidya said:
Mr Aryan,
Reading all your posts it is found that you landed somewhere in Dec 2010. So I think its just 16 months u are there.
But you wrote that u are in Canada since 3-4 years . Can u explain this?
Thanks vidya for ur post, your observation will help forum members to give a thought.
Although, there r genuine people who help their fellow countrymen with dedication,caution is required as its always easy
for fraudster to cheat own people.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AryandestinyCanada said:
I am offering this to only people who have plan to come here around 6th May, especially to people who are coming with their family and would like to pursue their professional career here in Ontario.

I am a family person with two kids and prefer people with family.

What I am offering:
· Help to bring you and your family from Airport with no extra charges ( I know after a long 16-17 hrs of flight, you need shelter and food to rest)

· Well versed with job market and Canada now to provide guidance to get settle down fast

· Provide you homely environment, you will not feel you are in new country

Aryan
Excellent, your assistance and guidance will definately help new immigrants.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
art2012 said:
Thanks vidya for ur post, your observation will help forum members to give a thought.
Although, there r genuine people who help their fellow countrymen with dedication,caution is required as its always easy
for fraudster to cheat own people.
Trust is one commodity that is fast becoming "EXTINCT" and vanishing off the face of the Earth.... :)...and there are "reasonable reasons" for the same unfortunately. One has to be careful not only for himself but also for the sake of his family.

Maybe, Aryan was on a Work Permit before he completed his landing formalities in Canada.

I hope and pray people make a well informed decision before paving through unknown waters.

Mitali

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
AryandestinyCanada said:
This is the reason, why people don't want to help new comers because they don't trust anyone.

Anyways, I tried to help; and also mentioned only determined and serious comers should reply.
basically you are looking for a business and want to rent your house which will be vacant around 6 may 2012? am i correct? and you are offering free pick up as bonus?

in simpler terms why don't you advertise you have a house available for rent in may 2012 than going in circles? and correctly noted by vidya explain what she said?

learn the basic principal of life, "always be straight...or you will loose out"

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
mitali said:
Trust is one commodity that is fast becoming "EXTINCT" and vanishing off the face of the Earth.... :)...and there are "reasonable reasons" for the same unfortunately. One has to be careful not only for himself but also for the sake of his family.

Maybe, Aryan was on a Work Permit before he completed his landing formalities in Canada.

I hope and pray people make a well informed decision before paving through unknown waters.

Mitali
I second that....I guess its better to be safe than sorry.

Times have changed.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AryandestinyCanada said:
This is the reason, why people don't want to help new comers because they don't trust anyone.
Anyways, I tried to help; and also mentioned only determined and serious comers should reply.
Dont take the observation of a member to your heart, if you have been doing good job do continue with it. You were also contradicting to your own post of landing year and it led to the failure of building of trust, which is also important. The fact is that as per your post you are looking to help only one person, that is going to be your tenant and pay you rent and why claim in the heading of your post that you are going to provide great help. It is simply a commercial relationship. Look at the wordings :-
"like to pursue their professional career here in Ontario."- meaning by the rented accomodation is to be given on long term basis only.
"here to help new immigrants "= nop, only one your tenant.
"help my country people" - you are looking for desi tenants only.

Nobody begs for help here and nobody dies here if someone is not helping. Help should come unconditionally and that too without any obligation. To get the satisfaction of helping others I would say that always think that you are not helping for others happiness, rather you have been doing for your happiness. By doing that even when the person to whom you have helped becomes ungrateful, you can always go back and say - you were helping for your happiness only. Seriously your post smells arrogance, do reconsider the wording.

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
explorer101 said:
Dont take the observation of a member to your heart, if you have been doing good job do continue with it. You were also contradicting to your own post of landing year and it led to the failure of building of trust, which is also important.

Nobody begs for help here and nobody dies here if someone is not helping. Help should come unconditionally and that too without any obligation. To get the satisfaction of helping others I would say that always think that you are not helping for others happiness, rather you have been doing for your happiness. By doing that even when the person to whom you have helped becomes ungrateful, you can always go back and say - you were helping for your hapiness only. Seriously your post smells arrogance, do reconsider the wording.
you can rent your house easily if you offer some little help too....and looking for good tenants like a family...and dates convenient to you like in may 12 when the house will be vacant..

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
when he landed actually......

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/finally-landed-with-snow-storm-t59619.0.html;msg529118#msg529118

AryandestinyCanada said:
Hello everyone,

Finally, I landed in my dream country called Canada.... Simply fabulous, marvelous .......

Although, my flight experience was not so good... got so tired not able to wake up on whole saturday....

O.k, let me begin with my Landing experience...

I landed on Dec 10th... Done all immigration formalities, took me 3 hours to go out of airport and meet my relatives... don't wanna scare anyone.... it took just 20 mins. to complete my immigration formalities, however customs took lot of time because I am bringing lot of stuff through cargo from india... hence all detailed description of boxes, I need to give it to them... ( Special advise to all people, pls. disclose everything whatever u have and whatever u r planning to bring in... all staff is good here, provided u r honest to them..)

Done my Sin card formalities, opened bank account with scotia, Took public phone in just $44 with hanset free, all local and international calls free(Unlimited) with fabulous network to india and other GTA area... (Public phone is the new service provider here...very economical and efficient).

By grace of god... all things culminating to fruitful and positive outcome.... Guys I have hired a agent here who came to pick me up from airport... feed us with nicely home made punjabi food...waited 3 hours outside the airport for my family.. with no regrets....took us to service centre for all formalities... give us Information on best and economical phone connection.. very humble... tomorrow we r going for city tour with him... he gave us his personal basement for two days to stay and I wish I would get this for rent, as basement is so beautiful with full wooden floor with nice bathroom and plenty of vacant space for workout as well.... All these are included in very reasonable price.. he in now helping us in getting rented accommodation.. let me give one more day.. Then I would provide u.. his complete details with charges....
CYA for now and all the very best for aspiring people..
Forget to tell u about weather here, it's -14 with windshield -25
God bless
Aryan
:D