+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hello friend ! Help please if possible

Moudmed

May 29, 2018
Hello friends ! I'm from morocco and i have applied to seneca university to study international business management and i received an admission ! I have posted my file into the embassy of canada the capital rabat in 9 May 2018 ! The question is : am i going to have an interview ? Because i'm afraid of that kind of interviews due to my english is not so good ! And when exactly am i going to receive an call from the embassy !
Not : i'm going to study english in a one year before studying the major chosen ! And i've paid for one semeter
Thanks a lot for your help guys ! I'm really looking forward to real your answers

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello friends ! I'm from morocco and i have applied to seneca university to study international business management and i received an admission ! I have posted my file into the embassy of canada the capital rabat in 9 May 2018 ! The question is : am i going to have an interview ? Because i'm afraid of that kind of interviews due to my english is not so good ! And when exactly am i going to receive an call from the embassy !
Not : i'm going to study english in a one year before studying the major chosen ! And i've paid for one semeter
Thanks a lot for your help guys ! I'm really looking forward to real your answers
Not really.. but these recent times the VOs have surprised most applicants with a phone call interview when its quite not convincing but in all, your SOP is what represent you

Reactions: Moudmed

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Nobody can know whether you will be called for an interview or not so be prepared. Read your SOP properly. They ask questions from there.

Reactions: Moudmed

Moudmed

May 29, 2018
Not really.. but these recent times the VOs have surprised most applicants with a phone call interview when its quite not convincing but in all, your SOP is what represent you
Thanks for your responding brother ! One other thing ! Can you you tell me what does sop stand for cuz i've been seen it a lot here and i didn't understand it

Moudmed

May 29, 2018
Statement of Purpose
Thanks again brother
You mean the reason behind my immigration ? Isn't studying enough for them ? What shall i say than ? Could you please tell me or refer me somewhere to lean what to say exactly ! I'll appreciate that brlther

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Thanks again brother
You mean the reason behind my immigration ? Isn't studying enough for them ? What shall i say than ? Could you please tell me or refer me somewhere to lean what to say exactly ! I'll appreciate that brlther
SOP is the demonstration of why you are going for canada and for that course and WHAT IS YOUR FUTURE PLAN? You have to state all this questions properly to convince VO. Try to Google it you will have much batter idea

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Thanks again brother
now.. this time, you'll have to include ur SOP, the break down of points to write on

1. Introduction(talk little about yourself, your graduate course, and other relevant activities etc)

2. why you choose the course (you intend to do, and how it will make you a better person to ursef and country)

3. Benefits of the course( especially to yourself and your home country etc.. always mention and your course to the interest of your country etc)

4. Why you choose Canada to study

5. Why the chosen University

6. Your short and long term plans( make sure you hint at returning back to your country after ur propose program)

When writing from the beginning, always try to paint a picture of you returning back to your country

..and how precious ur country is to help you explore ur new found or acquired knowledge after ur program..

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
now.. this time, you'll have to include ur SOP, the break down of points to write on

1. Introduction(talk little about yourself, your graduate course, and other relevant activities etc)

2. why you choose the course (you intend to do, and how it will make you a better person to ursef and country)

3. Benefits of the course( especially to yourself and your home country etc.. always mention and your course to the interest of your country etc)

6. Your short and long term plans( make sure you hint at returning back to your country after ur propose program)

When writing from the beginning, always try to paint a picture of you returning back to your country

..and how precious ur country is to help you explore ur new found or acquired knowledge after ur program..
How much SOP can be long? Word and Page wise

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
How much SOP can be long? Word and Page wise
There is no actual length of an SOP or LOE, but its always advisable to keep make it succinct and filled with brevity by not exaggerating

if its your first time at least 1-2pages, but if there has been a refusal at least 3-4pages. Though I have seen few people got approval as a first timer with an SOP of at least 4pages

Then if you have anything to explain like gaps, explaining caips refusal reasons elaborately, & maybe course related matters, write a LOE separately from an SOP

Reactions: Al Saudi and Ankd

Fanada

Jun 5, 2018

Thank you very much. Its very helpful. What do you of sponsorship from uncle or aunt??

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
There is no actual length of an SOP or LOE, but its always advisable to keep make it succinct and filled with brevity by not exaggerating

if its your first time at least 1-2pages, but if there has been a refusal at least 3-4pages. Though I have seen few people got approval as a first timer with an SOP of at least 4pages

Then if you have anything to explain like gaps, explaining caips refusal reasons elaborately, & maybe course related matters, write a LOE separately from an SOP
Actually i have done my graduation and still i am going for advanced diploma course. So i have already written SOP of 4 pages and then reduced to 3 pages so what should i do now to convince VO?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Actually i have done my graduation and still i am going for advanced diploma course. So i have already written SOP of 4 pages and then reduced to 3 pages so what should i do now to convince VO?
What is your academic profile and how do you mean "convincing the VO?"

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
What is your academic profile and how do you mean "convincing the VO?"
10th 67%
12th 79%
B.C.A.(degree) 8 gpa no backlog
IELTS 6.5

So after my 3 year of degree course i am going for Advanced diploma course of 3 year so i have to show my purpose to VO for choosing this course. So i am asking that how can i make my SOP strong to let VO have no doubts on my visa application.