+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEC - Pakistan Verification not accepted by WES

ashfaquech1

Dec 24, 2017
New
Dear All

I have recently received update from WES for my HEC graduation degree verification;

Not accepted
REASON

The attestation stamp number placed on the academic document does not match the online HEC attestation status

INSTRUCTIONS

Please contact the HEC and confirm that they have entered the correct stamp number on your individual online attestation status.

I have contacted HEC and they asked to send front and back side scanned copies of my degree / mark sheet and also copies of verified documents sent to WES. I have sent them copies of original but i don't have copies of documents sent to WES. As, I'm living abroad and done verification through FEDEX and also they sent sealed envelope directly to WES. I have informed to HEC about this fact and waiting for their response.

Can anyone have same kind of issue and how it was resolved.

Please guide

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
New
Dear All

I have recently received update from WES for my HEC graduation degree verification;

Not accepted
REASON

The attestation stamp number placed on the academic document does not match the online HEC attestation status

INSTRUCTIONS

Please contact the HEC and confirm that they have entered the correct stamp number on your individual online attestation status.

I have contacted HEC and they asked to send front and back side scanned copies of my degree / mark sheet and also copies of verified documents sent to WES. I have sent them copies of original but i don't have copies of documents sent to WES. As, I'm living abroad and done verification through FEDEX and also they sent sealed envelope directly to WES. I have informed to HEC about this fact and waiting for their response.

Can anyone have same kind of issue and how it was resolved.

Please guide
Has your problem resolved?I am having the same problem and have absolutely no idea how to solve it.Could you please help!

ashfaquech1

Dec 24, 2017
Dear All

This stamp no. issue is only for those who are doing verification through Courier service. I have done twice through Fedex but issue was not resolved. Then i traveled to Pakistan and done HEC verification physically. The issue was resolved and WES accepted HEC verified degrees.

sidhudajutt

Nov 13, 2018
Does anyone let me know how to get the issue resolved for hec attestation
you will have to contact HEC.. either through the email or the helpline and inform them for the issue, better to take the screen shot along from WES and send it to HEC.

Aliaquat

Dec 10, 2018
you will have to contact HEC.. either through the email or the helpline and inform them for the issue, better to take the screen shot along from WES and send it to HEC.
So you have done the samething and do i need to send another set of documents or will hec send mail from there end to wes to recheck again

sidhudajutt

Nov 13, 2018
So you have done the samething and do i need to send another set of documents or will hec send mail from there end to wes to recheck again
HEC will not send any email to WES. You will have to coordinate accordingly between both.. good luck