2) Two (2) Attested Photocopies of each of the Following:
a) Matric Certificate
b) Matric Marksheet
c) Inter Certificate
d) Inter Marksheet
c) Degree
d) Transcript

3) Attested Photocopy of CNIC Card.

4) Keep an additional set of documents as mentioned in point#02 (Optional but for the safe side)

5) Authority Letter (If you want to apply through your friend/relative) + Attested Photocopy of the Authorized Person.

6) Go to http ://das. hec .gov.pk/ (remove the spaces)

7) Create an account & Fill all the required information accurately.

8) At the end of the application you will have access to print the application.

9) Take this application along with all the originals (Mentioned in Point#01) & Photocopies (Mentioned in Point#02) to the HEC Karachi Regional Office (Behind PTV Station, Stadium Road).

10) They issue only 50 Tokens per day (Start at 8:00AM), so try to be there at 7:00AM to get earlier Token Number.

They will finish the attestation in 8-10 working days. The date of receiving will be mentioned on the the Receipt.

Receiving Timings are from 2:00PM to 4:00PM (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)

Rabfar

Dec 5, 2014
Has Karachi regional office really started attesting the degrees? I need to send attested photocopies of my documents to WES. My original documents are already attested by HEC Islamabad.

Is it fine if I get the photocopies attested from the regional office in Karachi and get it sealed from there too.
Will WES accept it?

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
Rabfar said:
Has Karachi regional office really started attesting the degrees? I need to send attested photocopies of my documents to WES. My original documents are already attested by HEC Islamabad.

Is it fine if I get the photocopies attested from the regional office in Karachi and get it sealed from there too.
Will WES accept it?
Yes please.

Hurry up!

Good luck!

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Does HEC Karachi office facilitate degree attestation applicants on Saturday?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
DesireCA said:
Does HEC Karachi office facilitate degree attestation applicants on Saturday?
Yeah, it opens on Saturday too!

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
99231476-77

Call the above number for more info.

determination

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
PER : 09 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
26 Feb 2015
Med's Request
11 March 2015
Med's Done....
26 March 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
9 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 April 2015
LANDED..........
17 July 2015
Rabfar said:

Will WES accept it?
yes. they do!

greatshaz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
sorry didnt understand yr reply who do it ? .. i am asking should i mention my wes referance on hec envelop before sending to wes?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
greatshaz said:
sorry didnt understand yr reply who do it ? .. i am asking should i mention my wes referance on hec envelop before sending to wes?

Yeah mention the REFERENCE NUMBER, it is necessary.

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
Hi nickarter84,

I sent you a PM, please check. Good thing that I cam across this topic. I have a few questions, any know please answer (See red text below). Thanks

nickarter84 said:
HEC Karachi Regional Office Attestation Procedure in 10 Steps

1) Arrange your Original Certificates: (Should I NOT go to the Board Office for Metric and Inter attestation?)
a) Matric Certificate
b) Matric Marksheet
a) Inter Certificate
b) Inter Marksheet
c) Bachelors Degree
d) Transcript

2) Two (2) Attested Photocopies of each of the Following: (Are you referring to attestation by 17/18 Grade officer?)
a) Matric Certificate
b) Matric Marksheet
c) Inter Certificate
d) Inter Marksheet
c) Degree
d) Transcript

3) Attested Photocopy of CNIC Card.

4) Keep an additional set of documents as mentioned in point#02 (Optional but for the safe side)

5) Authority Letter (If you want to apply through your friend/relative) + Attested Photocopy of the Authorized Person. (What does this mean?)

6) Go to http ://das. hec .gov.pk/ (remove the spaces)

7) Create an account & Fill all the required information accurately.

8) At the end of the application you will have access to print the application.

9) Take this application along with all the originals (Mentioned in Point#01) & Photocopies (Mentioned in Point#02) to the HEC Karachi Regional Office (Behind PTV Station, Stadium Road).

10) They issue only 50 Tokens per day (Start at 8:00AM), so try to be there at 7:00AM to get earlier Token Number.

They will finish the attestation in 8-10 working days (Q1: Someone on this forum said they attest on the same day, is that true? Q2: Do they place the documents in the sealed envelope as well, or that needs to be done from Islamabad?). The date of receiving will be mentioned on the the Receipt.

Receiving Timings are from 2:00PM to 4:00PM (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)

Few more questions:

Board office will attest only originals or originals and one set of photo copies?
And what about HEC, they'll attest just originals or originals and one set of photo-copies?
I was told to go to the Board office first to get documents attested. But WES website says that Metric and Intermediate documents must be in sealed envelope. So I was thinking, if these are in envelope then how we gonna show to the HEC?

My documents have reached Pakistan and I'm in Canada. My brother will get documents attested for me. So please share your experiences and knowledge.

Good Luck!

abdul421

Jan 7, 2015
hi i have done my bachelor from China is it ok that i can get equivalence letter for my degree from HEC and then send it to WES

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
abdul421 said:
hi i have done my bachelor from China is it ok that i can get equivalence letter for my degree from HEC and then send it to WES

It is an exceptional case,
I hope any other member will reply on this issue.