+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEC IBCC Degree Attestation Through Courier For WES IQAS ICAS ECA Online Pakistan

saima23

Mar 5, 2018
Salam, sharing my experience for Canadian equivalency obtained through WES ECA Pakistan attestation and verification. I was also referred other services such as IQAS ICAS CES documents attestation from UAE but this one was a better option. HEC IBCC Matric Inter ( SSC , HSC or FSC , even FBISE ) attestation verification from Pakistan in sealed envelope is essential for better points. In my case, name difference appeared in my documents making it objected by the institutional bodies and it was too late to get corrected since I was in abroad I couldn’t do it. Still to a hope my cousin recommended me a service from Pakistan can be connected here for which I am quiet thankful made it possible for all my requirements and solution for this process. never less an electronic mail Canadian ECA for Pakistani was received and later in hard copy. Later an immigration consultant sorted out visa requirements for me and travel was made easy. I wanted to inform you all Canada is among the best country indeed and surely you won’t regret.

Just for the record if you are planning to bring your family along then also have their documentations completed from Pakistan as it will be needed. we see the way through but humanity is truly found in Canada. I wish you all in best regard and a better future with same zeal.

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey Salma, Thank you for sharing your experience. I am also in UAE and want to get my ECA done. I am so much confused and need some help. I dont have anyone in Pakistan to help me in getting attestation and verifications. Although my degree and secondary school certificates are attested long time ago in 2010. I am confuse if I have to get it done again :(

Can you please give me few names for agencies/companies who can get it done for me within UAE from Pakistan? Also the Immigration consultant who helped you? what were the charges for both the parties?

Thanks in advance

Rubina77

Apr 7, 2019
Please can u guide me how can I send my intermediate certificate to WES from Federal board as I live in Dubai and done complete my education from Dubai..
Please guide me.