+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEC Attestation for WES (Rejection)

Umme Hamzah

Oct 12, 2017
Dear All

I have recently received update from WES for my HEC graduation degree verification;

Not accepted
REASON

The attestation stamp number placed on the academic document does not match the online HEC attestation status

INSTRUCTIONS

Please contact the HEC and confirm that they have entered the correct stamp number on your individual online attestation status.

I have contacted HEC and they asked to send front and back side scanned copies of my degree / mark sheet and also copies of verified documents sent to WES. I have sent them copies of original but i don't have copies of documents sent to WES. As, I'm living abroad and done verification through FEDEX and also they sent sealed envelope directly to WES. I have informed to HEC about this fact and waiting for their response.

Can anyone have same kind of issue and how it was resolved.

Please guide
Was your case resolved?

Shaheen1980

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
I got my Bachelors in Science (Honors) degree attested from HEC and submitted it to WES. However, WES has made an objection on the attestation by HEC.

Please find below objection:

Final or Provisional Degree Certificate: Not Accepted
The degree/diploma that is listed on the academic document does not match the HEC attestation status. Please contact the HEC and confirm that they have entered the correct degree/diploma to your individual attestation status on their website.

Mark Sheets: Not Accepted
The degree/diploma that is listed on the academic document does not match the HEC attestation status. Please contact the HEC and confirm that they have entered the correct degree/diploma to your individual attestation status on their website.

The degree/diploma that is listed on the academic document does not match the HEC attestation status.

As per WES, the reason is degree doesn't match HEC attestation status on the website of HEC. Has anyone faced similar issues with HEC attestation. If so, what should I do about it?
I am having the same problem please guide how to solve it.

ashfaquech1

Dec 24, 2017
Dear All

This stamp no. issue is only for those who are doing verification through Courier service. I have done twice through Fedex but issue was not resolved. Then i traveled to Pakistan and done HEC verification physically. The issue was resolved and WES accepted HEC verified degrees.

yasirszabian

Jun 30, 2018
Ashfaq i am also facing the same issue went to HEC they told me that niw they have updated the status or correct the status as attested . I had mail wes 5 to 6 times that check my status again and accept my documents but from 8 days no response from them . what should i do now is it better to send them again new set of degrees and mark sheet of my bachelors and masters after clearly verifier them from HEC . its too late now wes first receive my documente on28th may and change my status to on hold from 22nd june ...

Jawadpathan

Aug 4, 2018
Same problem here, these fucking morons at HEC waisted a month for me and now the documents are rejected by WES because the dickheads at HEC cannot follow a fucking standard process to update their shitty website after attestation of documents. after calling their helpline and listening to the computer lady who repeatedly keeps on screaming in your ear without any pause or music, they told me to send all the documents i pdf to their email address and wait for them. sending the email now. lets see.

rizvi_x0

Dec 27, 2017
Dear All,

I had this issue and it was resolved...
1). Visit Technical Issues window in HEC and ask them to compare stamp numbers in their system with the ones placed on ur degrees/transcripts. (Don't forget to bring along all ur original & attested HEC degrees/transcripts)
2). If there's a mismatch like in their system- they have entered 101 & 102 as ur transcript's and degree's stamp number respectively, while in fact they are placed completely opposite on ur documents- WES wont accept them.
3).They will fill a form for ur correction and will ask u to go to IT dept. inside HEC.
4). There the IT guy will take the form and will correct the mistake in HEC's systems.
5). After 1-2 days, ask WES to re-check the status and ur docs would be accepted. If the issue persists, go to that IT guy again.

Regards,

Maham10

Aug 13, 2018
I got my Bachelors in Science (Honors) degree attested from HEC and submitted it to WES. However, WES has made an objection on the attestation by HEC.

Please find below objection:

Final or Provisional Degree Certificate: Not Accepted

Mark Sheets: Not Accepted

The degree/diploma that is listed on the academic document does not match the HEC attestation status.

As per WES, the reason is degree doesn't match HEC attestation status on the website of HEC. Has anyone faced similar issues with HEC attestation. If so, what should I do about it?

Were you able to solve this?! I got the same thing today, went and re-confirmed with HEC and everything is fine at their end!

awankhalid007

Oct 21, 2018
Dear All

This stamp no. issue is only for those who are doing verification through Courier service. I have done twice through Fedex but issue was not resolved. Then i traveled to Pakistan and done HEC verification physically. The issue was resolved and WES accepted HEC verified degrees.
Where did u travel to visited which branch? Islambad?

ashfaquech1

Dec 24, 2017
Dear All

Firstly, i apology for late reply.

I'm living out of Pakistan and applied twice through courier of documents to HEC. There was same rejection both times. Then i traveled to Lahore and did verification personally at HEC Lahore office. The issue was resolved by this. But one thing; I asked them to re-check that stamp no's are same on verified copies and in their online system before sealing of envelope. One of officer helped in doing so and showed me stamp no's at their system. I wasted a lot of times in communicating with HEC and WES. So, suggesting to do verification at HEC office directly rather than applying through courier with HEC.

Regards,

salman.amin

Aug 21, 2021
Dear All

I have recently received an update from WES for my HEC graduation degree verification;

Not accepted
REASON

The document received was not properly attested by the HEC in Pakistan.

INSTRUCTIONS
Please have copies of your academic documents attested by the Higher Education Commission (HEC). Please ask the HEC to send the attested documents directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.

1. the envelope was properly sealed as per the WES requirement.
2. I wrote the IBCC address on the sender's address
3. The documents attested had a ticket pasted, a sign of an HEC officer, and an HEC official stamp.

Kindly if anyone could guide me on what to do? and what is the correct way of attestation of documents for WES by HEC?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Dear All

I have recently received an update from WES for my HEC graduation degree verification;

Not accepted
REASON

The document received was not properly attested by the HEC in Pakistan.

INSTRUCTIONS
Please have copies of your academic documents attested by the Higher Education Commission (HEC). Please ask the HEC to send the attested documents directly to WES in a sealed envelope that is signed or stamped across the back flap by the appropriate official.

1. the envelope was properly sealed as per the WES requirement.
2. I wrote the IBCC address on the sender's address
3. The documents attested had a ticket pasted, a sign of an HEC officer, and an HEC official stamp.

Kindly if anyone could guide me on what to do? and what is the correct way of attestation of documents for WES by HEC?
Send an email to WES from your account asking that all the steps have been followed and to describe what is wrong. As far as you are mentioning all looks fine. I hope the Uni had attested the copies as well.