+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEC Attestation for WES .....Degree already attested from HEC Pakistan

leo_16

Jul 31, 2016
Hi,

Can someone please help me how to proceed with my HEC attestation for WES as my university transcript and degree is already attested from HEC. Currently I am in Dubai. Do I need to just get attested photocopy of already attested degree and put it in sealed envelope?

How to check online verification of HEC attestation on HEC website as it is mentioned on WES website.

Thanks

FWSAPPLICANT

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
No, you have to request HEC to put those degrees in to sealed envelop.

I guess that HEC attestation should not be more than six months old, although I am not sure about this, check directly with WES.

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,

Can someone please help me how to proceed with my HEC attestation for WES as my university transcript and degree is already attested from HEC. Currently I am in Dubai. Do I need to just get attested photocopy of already attested degree and put it in sealed envelope?

How to check online verification of HEC attestation on HEC website as it is mentioned on WES website.

Thanks

Can you please confirm what did you do for your case? I have the same scenario as yours and I dont know what to do

Abid EA

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
05-10-2017
Med's Done....
04-10-2017
Passport Req..
30-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2017
Can you please confirm what did you do for your case? I have the same scenario as yours and I dont know what to do
You will need to get copies of your degree and transcript attested and sealed in an envelope by the HEC themselves. And then mail the sealed envelope to WES. You don't have to send original degrees.

Reactions: tahir.faryal

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Thank you Abid and Wajid for the quick reply.

I have read on the HEC website that HEC doesn't send the documents to WES themselves. Which means I have to go there get the photocopies attested and than ask them to help me with a seal envelope with a stamp/seal and than I myself can courier it to WES?

Wajidhosain

Sep 19, 2017
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Exactly.

Thank you Abid and Wajid for the quick reply.

I have read on the HEC website that HEC doesn't send the documents to WES themselves. Which means I have to go there get the photocopies attested and than ask them to help me with a seal envelope with a stamp/seal and than I myself can courier it to WES?

Reactions: tahir.faryal

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
To Attest the Photocopies from HEC.. Is it important to show them (HEC Attested) Original Documents?

The photocopies already have an attested stamp from HEC