+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing

Ab2018

Oct 8, 2020
Sorry to hear that. Let your Laywer check what is the reason of cancelling.
Did they cancel before a hearing date for you or this is the first time?

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
I had my hearing 1 year ago in the end member said decision would be mailed but after few days of hearing my lawyer informed me that we will have another hearing which was in April 2020 and cancelled because of COVID then i got new hearing letter in Dec to appear inperson hearing but before 10 days its converted to Virtual.

and today just before hearing i was informed that my hearing cancelled again but there was no reason mentioned. Its 3.5 years already.

#Bluetruck
#Canuck78
#Scylla

Appreciate your input please.
Hmmm! This sounds serious. It’s hard to cope with. Just keep calm and try as much to go through your story and documents once a while until the new date. As long as they didn’t communicate any disclosure to your lawyer. I believe all is well. I wish you all the best.

Reactions: Refuge

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Sorry to hear that. Let your Laywer check what is the reason of cancelling.
Did they cancel before a hearing date for you or this is the first time?
I am sure your lawyer will know the reason if he or she isn’t the one who called for cancellation. Sometimes, most lawyer act without consideration.

Swagzzy

Jan 28, 2020
Dear Seniors

i need your help today i was scheduled for virtual hearing and before 1 hour i got another email that its has been cancelled with no reason.

can you please give your input what it could be?

TIA
You should ask your lawyer for the reason. Most times, reasons will be communicated except the cancellation came from your lawyer and he should be able to tell you why it was canceled. You can also contact IRB and ask questions.