+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing time line

edda deniz

Apr 16, 2023
Final hearing date is 2nd feb.
Still no one has asked for documents. What is the procedure before final hearing. What kind of hearing it is.

Tasunta

Sep 9, 2023
But our lawyer said few documents werw in other language and he said u will need to translate it later. Now we have done it. Ans hearing is very near. What shall we do now. Any idea.
“If you gather more documents to support your claim after you provided the BOC Form, you must immediately give two copies to the RPD . Copies of these additional documents and your list of witnesses (if you plan on having any) must be received by the RPD at least 10 days before your hearing.”

https://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/applying-refugee-protection/Pages/index3.aspx#:~:text=If you gather more documents,10 days before your hearing.

Reactions: canuck78

edda deniz

Apr 16, 2023
“If you gather more documents to support your claim after you provided the BOC Form, you must immediately give two copies to the RPD . Copies of these additional documents and your list of witnesses (if you plan on having any) must be received by the RPD at least 10 days before your hearing.”

https://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/en/applying-refugee-protection/Pages/index3.aspx#:~:text=If you gather more documents,10 days before your hearing.
Do they send us physical.letter for.hearing or.we get it online. As we sometimes receive rhe mail.sometimes not. How we usuall6 get the confirmation

edda deniz

Apr 16, 2023
Applied in 15 jan 2023
Medical feb 2023
Fingerprint march 2023
Brown paper may 2023
Final hearing feb 2024 we r waiting. We have changed our address i m wondering what they sent by email or what they send via post mail.

DamnYouDaria

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Yukon
Category........
Other
Do they send us physical.letter for.hearing or.we get it online. As we sometimes receive rhe mail.sometimes not. How we usuall6 get the confirmation
I know I've received mostly physical correspondence from the IRB but as for the Federal Court, I've only received one thing physically and most everything was served to me via e-mail.