+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing prosponed due to lack of judges

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
Hi
I just need an idea that how long does it take on average to get a new hearing date after first date was prosponed.
Is there anyone whose hearing was prosponed due to lack of judges in last 6 months or more and then again rescheduled? How long you had to wait?
Thanks in advance

SAMER MAHER

Jan 8, 2017
My too! it has been postponed due to lack of judges two weeks ago and only mentioned that they will reschedule shortly and nothing then after.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
I am sorry to say that you will have got to wait for a long time. My court hearing was scheduled on June 16, 2016. It was postponed until further notice. It has not been rescheduled yet. I have been waiting for almost 10 months so far. I do not know what is going on behind the curtains!!!

Good luck!!!

captains

Apr 19, 2017
Category........
@imauddin Thanks for sharing your expr. yes my laywer also said that it could take few weeks to max. 1 year to get the new date

Hashim faiz

Apr 21, 2017
you can apply for an open work permit at the cic website for free. It will around 3 months to get open work permit

raddington

Mar 29, 2017
Do not apply for work permit on paper, use online application.
Right now online takes around 46 days and on paper takes 106 days.

You can check recent info here:

www[.]cic[.]gc[.]ca/english/information/times/

choose "Visiting, studying, working temporarily" then choose "Work permit extension (new employer)".