+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing experience

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Congratulations bro. Good for you. I really hope i get mine in August. Im so stressed although my lawyer assured me we ve got a strong case. But the fact that you won without a lawyer and your case is similar to mine, that gives me hope that i can get it too. I do know my story inside out.
You can win without a lawyer, besides lawyers will never help 100 percent. Trust yourself and it will be good.

Reactions: Soheilnazari

Soheilnazari

Nov 17, 2021
Dont worry, if your story is strong. Regular hearing should not be a problem. Did you get letter about this changing? And What did your lawyer say about this? i know a lot of people won with regular hearing. What is your country of origin?
Yup , my laywer emailed me the letter which prett much said " your case is not processing under less complex and you gonna have regular hearing" and my lawyer said they hearing most probably gonna be scheduled in September, and my lawyers gonna do a mock interview with me to prepare me. And from iran originally

Reactions: moref1988

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
my hearing is coming in few weeks? can you please guide me what kind of questions i should expect ?
Know your story inside and out. Be able to explain the from the cause to the effect, when did the persecution start, how did it start , who are those people who
my hearing is coming in few weeks? can you please guide me what kind of questions i should expect ?
Review your story, be able to explain from causes to effects, I mean why are you being persecuted, why not other people but you( in case you are the only person to be persecuted) , what did you do exactly, you should know every details, when did the persecution start. Go to IRB national documentations website and pull out the country situations related to your subject and read reports from international N.G.O regarding your ground of fear. To be short you should be able to explain your story without any contradiction. You may get a lawyer if you are not confident but I personally don’t trust lawyers, they are bunch of businessmen and all they know is charging much money. Good luck.

Nyathira

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Category........
Other
I came in Canada in August 2022,
Eligibility interview October 2022
Workpermit : January 2023
Less complex case in February 2023 with a hearing in March 2023.
Hearing cancelled due to serious credibility issue raised by the minister’s representative.
April 2023:less complex case turned into regular hearing with the ministers intervention for June 05.
I was about to ask if they could cancel it and give me some time to find a lawyer but I finally decided to go to the hearing.
June 05, 2023 : hearing.
June 10, 2023: positive Notice of Decision.
i really happy for you i knew victory was on you side

JayCool90

Apr 28, 2023
I applied on December 9th, 2022.
Medical Call: 14th December, 2022.
Eligibility Interview 1st: January 28, 2023.
Work Permit: March 3rd, 2023.
Eligibility Interview 2nd: March 10th, 2023.

Last update: Referral decision - March 10, 2023: You will be provided with a decision shortly.

Till now now no updates at all. I don't know what's going on at IRB. Is there any delay ?

What would be your suggestion for hearing session?

It's been 3 months no updates, feeling worried.
Hello, I have my eligiblity interview on June 27th 2023. What are some of the questions to expect ?