+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing done after 26 months

Osagiodwa1

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Finally went for hearing three weeks ago today having waited for 26 months. Lawyer applauded my performance,she was given 20 mins by member to give her summation. Hearing lasted three and half hours. Member applauded Lawyer for job well done. Member saluted my courage of being without family for three years now as I spent 1yr in US.
Member asked if am working, I explained how have been working regular job for 18months stopped before doing food delivery since 2months.

She finally said no matter the decision, she wishes I and family good luck.

Now that statement is like a clause.
Any opinions? Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Finally went for hearing three weeks ago today having waited for 26 months. Lawyer applauded my performance,she was given 20 mins by member to give her summation. Hearing lasted three and half hours. Member applauded Lawyer for job well done. Member saluted my courage of being without family for three years now as I spent 1yr in US.
Member asked if am working, I explained how have been working regular job for 18months stopped before doing food delivery since 2months.

She finally said no matter the decision, she wishes I and family good luck.

Now that statement is like a clause.
Any opinions? Thanks
Impossible to say unfortunately.

naaka

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
You’ll know when they make the decision
People can “ applaud “ a actors performance in a movie , doesn’t always mean they’ll win an Academy Award
exactly what my lawyer told me and 9 months down d road i got a negative decision.
pray to your GOD for a positive feedback.

armanarian

Jan 15, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi friends
Could you please tell me what happen in hearing session? What type of question they will ask me?
Thank you

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
My friends family (mother, daughter grandson) applied refugee in Dec 2019. At the same time and day her sister also applied for refugees and their application became two file, The mother, Daughter and son received a letter, to submit their supporting documents with in 2 weeks, which may help them to approved without hearing but for the other sister they didn't receive any letter.

now my question is:
1) how long it gets time to hear back from IRCC after submitting their document(hearing date or approved without hearing)

2) why the other sister didn't get the same letter and any idea how long more she has to wait to get the same letter for submitting documents or hearing date as they did all steps together at the same time.

Thank you.

Osagiodwa1

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
I'm expecting hearing soon I'm hell scared n nervous
Just the sequence of events questions based on dates.why you think you are unsafe.questions based on your story. Just know your story and what happened to you.
You don't have to be scared,see it as a conversation with a friend like you are narrating what happened at the salon to a friend. Be consistent in your statements.

mrs waseem

Star Member
Dec 13, 2009
Just the sequence of events questions based on dates.why you think you are unsafe.questions based on your story. Just know your story and what happened to you.
You don't have to be scared,see it as a conversation with a friend like you are narrating what happened at the salon to a friend. Be consistent in your statements.
Thank u'i have kids under 12 .is it this ok of I won't bring them with me on hearing?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My friends family (mother, daughter grandson) applied refugee in Dec 2019. At the same time and day her sister also applied for refugees and their application became two file, The mother, Daughter and son received a letter, to submit their supporting documents with in 2 weeks, which may help them to approved without hearing but for the other sister they didn't receive any letter.

now my question is:
1) how long it gets time to hear back from IRCC after submitting their document(hearing date or approved without hearing)

2) why the other sister didn't get the same letter and any idea how long more she has to wait to get the same letter for submitting documents or hearing date as they did all steps together at the same time.

Thank you.
Each case is viewed individually. There could be many reasons why the sister has not heard anything. She may not be being considered for an expedited hearing.