+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing decision

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Member (judge) has islamo phobia
That is a very dangerous claim to make without proof. If they said something racist you should definitely report them but if you are being questioned that is just them doing their job. A member doesn’t have to be friendly. Not being warm doesn’t mean refusal or being a bad member.

mefepolat

Mar 18, 2022
Member is racist and very rude
And not polite
Most of the judges will not act friendly but will act harsh against the claimants. That is not because they are racist, that is because they want to see your credibility under pressure, if they act very friendly with a smiling face that will make claimant relax and give the ability to lie easily but with a sharp behavior most of the claimants will hesitate what they say. That's how you contradict your own story, so if you ask me the judge put you under pressure and even you forgot about what you wrote there which means you probably lied. I had my hearing 3 years ago, it took 4 hours, judge never even smiled, he would often interrupt what I say and ask very similar questions, I never hesitated and he accepted my claim.

Reactions: nirjhoroliver