+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing Date Scheduling Process

sky9600

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
Hello,

I'm wondering, how is the hearing date set? Does IRB send hearing date to counsel/lawyer directly or it comes to client's portal?

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Hello,

I'm wondering, how is the hearing date set? Does IRB send hearing date to counsel/lawyer directly or it comes to client's portal?
They send to the lawyer but mine since I didn’t have a lawyer they called me and sent it by mail .

Reactions: sky9600

sky9600

Star Member
Apr 18, 2023
They send to the lawyer but mine since I didn’t have a lawyer they called me and sent it by mail .
Okay, got it. Thanks for replying. What if, if the lawyer doesn't respond? My lawyer is very busy, he has so many active clients. I've access to portal account. Is there any way from my end to know?

hervet

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
Okay, got it. Thanks for replying. What if, if the lawyer doesn't respond? My lawyer is very busy, he has so many active clients. I've access to portal account. Is there any way from my end to know?
No. Trust your lawyer he will let you know once you have a date. Letting you know is part of his job. You will not receive it in your portal.

Reactions: sky9600

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
Hi can you please advise how your virtual interview went and what did they ask you about your boc. My interview is scheduled on September this year and I came in Canada via roxam road USA last year in December 2022 and I don’t have lawyer that’s why need your help if there’s any that I need to prepare for interview. Thanking you in advance.

Aliya_izat

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
Hi can you please advise how your virtual interview went and what did they ask you about your boc. My interview is scheduled on September this year and I came in Canada via roxam road USA last year in December 2022 and I don’t have lawyer that’s why need your help if there’s any that I need to prepare for interview. Thanking you in advance.
Please advise if you can

Trustwork801

Jan 7, 2023
Hi, My eligibility interview done last month ( Got the brown ID now from CBSA for all my family). They didn't asked any question and handed over us IDs and told us to submit BOC in 45 days (Although we have already uploaded BOC in portal ). hopefully it will help