+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing adjourned.

Bakaresheyi

Feb 23, 2019
I have my hearing this week and it was adjourned because member said he wants to get audio recording that was made when I entered canada.i have never heard any body talked about referral to the audio recording made at the entrance. Pls I need advice ,suggestions and sharing of similar experience. I also want to have an idea how long it takes to get a new date when hearing is adjourned. Thanks in advance.

Ulkar025

Dec 12, 2020
I have my hearing this week and it was adjourned because member said he wants to get audio recording that was made when I entered canada.i have never heard any body talked about referral to the audio recording made at the entrance. Pls I need advice ,suggestions and sharing of similar experience. I also want to have an idea how long it takes to get a new date when hearing is adjourned. Thanks in advance.
Hi. Was it online? How long? Can give sone information please?

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
So, you had hearing and it was stopped because the judge wanted to know more details. Right ?
It is difficult to speculate because we do not know the details, on what you said at boarder and on what you said during the hearing