+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEALTHCARE Professionals - Educated Outside Canada

AlternativeConn

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Are you a healthcare professional who was educated and worked outside of Canada?

If you live in Toronto and are currently exploring other ways to remain connected to the healthcare industry while pursuing accreditation or have selected not to pursue your licensure at this point in time, you would benefit from the Alternative Connections program offered by ACCES Employment.

It is designed to guide Internationally Educated Healthcare Professionals (IEHPs) in a regulated healthcare profession who possess healthcare expertise that they wish to transfer to one of four alternative career options: Healthcare Supply Chain; Sales of Pharmaceuticals or Medical Supplies; Clinical Office Administration; and Self-Employment (in a healthcare context).

This program is FREE-OF-CHARGE and is funded by Immigration, Refugees, Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Program Benefit:
  • Develop Canadian workplace communications skills that pertain to the healthcare profession in Canada
  • Develop a BioTalent Canada portfolio that will assist career planning by identifying transferable skills
  • Receive ‘BioReady™’ recognition and gain access to ‘BioSkills Match’, a national database of BioReady talent
  • Receive ONE-TO-ONE EMPLOYMENT SUPPORT featuring, job search strategies, business start-up coaching and/or employment placement
  • CONNECT WITH EMPLOYER who are recruiting and hiring from ACCES Employment’s programs

For more information or to register, please message me by "clicking my user ID and Start a Conversation" or provide me with your email address and we will contact you accordingly.

Thanks,
ACCES Employment

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Thanks for sharing. You can't imagine how hard it is even the thought of moving to a new country. Not to mention the struggles us doctors have to go through in order to be registered and recognised.
Those efforts done by such organisations are deeply appreciated. At least it gives us hope of decent employment along the way.
Best regards

AlternativeConn

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Thanks for sharing. You can't imagine how hard it is even the thought of moving to a new country. Not to mention the struggles us doctors have to go through in order to be registered and recognised.
Those efforts done by such organisations are deeply appreciated. At least it gives us hope of decent employment along the way.
Best regards
Thank you for your kind works. Dr. Feras. If you know any peers that can benefit from the program, please do connect them with us. Our phone number is 416-443-9008-

ACCES Employment

Reactions: dr feras

AlternativeConn

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Hi,

May I ask where you are currently located? We tried the phone number and it is a long distance phone number from where we are located in Toronto.

ACCES Employment

Aug 2, 2017
Hello sir,
I am Dr.Meera ,a dentist working in India.I along with my family is migrating to canada within 6 months as we received invitation on May 17 and submitted our documents for verification..I kindly request you to guide me for practising dentistry there ....what all survival jobs can I get there with my qualification or what should I do next ?

AlternativeConn

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Hello sir,
I am Dr.Meera ,a dentist working in India.I along with my family is migrating to canada within 6 months as we received invitation on May 17 and submitted our documents for verification..I kindly request you to guide me for practising dentistry there ....what all survival jobs can I get there with my qualification or what should I do next ?
Thank you for your message, Dr. Meera .

For guidance on practicing dentistry, I suggest to visit HealthForce Ontario. It has great resources on the licensing processes.

As for our Healthcare Connections program, it consists of a six-weeks in-house training program in Toronto designed for IEHPs who possess healthcare expertise that they wish to transfer to one of four alternative career option: Healthcare Supply Chain, Sales of Pharmaceuticals or Medical Supplies, Clinical Office Administration, and Self-Employment. Following the six weeks training, we will continue to provide you with employment support and help you build employer connections. If this is of interest to you, do provide us with your email address and we can send our program flyer for your reference.

Sincerely,
ACCES Employment